Home

Moving from one BCS conference to another

This is a discussion on Moving from one BCS conference to another within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-30-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Moving from one BCS conference to another

As the title indicates is there any way to get an invite to another BCS conference and move to another? The reason I ask this is that I have a Miami/FSU dynasty with my friend and we were talking about how it would be cool that instead of playing each other for the ACC title and one regular season game every year, that we would meet in the National title. Thanks for the help guys.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2009, 05:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Moving from one BCS conference to another

I'm not really sure if you can--i've never done it, but I know you can do it by playing and winning at multiple seasons of a non BCS conference. I guess you can lose a bunch, and get kicked out and join another.

I have done that with a team... to get Miami of Ohio to be a 1-star, I just put in a WR at QB and simmed the season.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Moving from one BCS conference to another

the only time i have been able to move one bs(i mean bcs) school to another bcs conference is when i moved west virginia and rutgers from the big east to the acc. other then that it i have only been able to get non bcs schools into bcs conferences.

i hope at some point ea will allow us to make our own conferences...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »