Home

Bring back the ELITE 11 & Blue Chip Recruits!!!

This is a discussion on Bring back the ELITE 11 & Blue Chip Recruits!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-05-2009, 07:20 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Bring back the ELITE 11 & Blue Chip Recruits!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
We have the Russell 100 instead.
I doubt you can answer this or are even allowed to answer this but "Why Russell?" I've never even heard of the Russell 100 and I consider myself a pretty big college football fan. Scout, Rivals, and the ESPN 150 are all bigger names.

Also this might sound like a minor gripe but from a user interface standpoint why is your recruiting board bright green background, I get that you guys are going for a color that sticks out and wont blend in with another schools background color after they sign said recruits but the green is pretty ugly. Is there any chance you could look into changing it? I can't be the only who wouldn't welcome a change.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-05-2009, 07:24 PM   #26
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Run & Shoot
I doubt you can answer this or are even allowed to answer this but "Why Russell?" I've never even heard of the Russell 100 and I consider myself a pretty big college football fan. Scout, Rivals, and the ESPN 150 are all bigger names.

Also this might sound like a minor gripe but from a user interface standpoint why is your recruiting board bright green background, I get that you guys are going for a color that sticks out and wont blend in with another schools background color after they sign said recruits but the green is pretty ugly. Is there any chance you could look into changing it? I can't be the only who wouldn't welcome a change.
they cant use rivals, scouts or any other recruiting service because they make money off the players. NCAA rule. they have a license with russell so they probably just used what ever they could.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:49 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
they cant use rivals, scouts or any other recruiting service because they make money off the players. NCAA rule. they have a license with russell so they probably just used what ever they could.
how is it that NCAA basketball uses the ESPN 150? and the McDonalds all americans and Parade.

Last edited by TheRunAndShoot; 02-05-2009 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:49 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 37

OMT, if you could bring back ELITE 11 and the BLUE CHIPS you will make a lot of people really happy. Yes it's small, but it shows how important community feedback is for the NCAA team.
Old 02-06-2009, 05:21 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

What about the Under Armour All American game with recruiting/signing day ongoing and not finalized until AFTERWARDS? I believe the old SegaSports PS2 game had some type of post-season high school game, but it was after almost everyone had signed, which made it lame.
Old 02-06-2009, 07:21 PM   #30
Rookie

MSchneider84's Arena

OVR: 6

Sometimes it's the little things OMT...lol. Bowl patches, endzone art, and recruiting logos all add to the game.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:39 PM   #31
Rookie

sportsgamer30's Arena

OVR: 8

It's on the wii. I rented it. Im gettin a 360 though.
MLB Twins
NBA Cavs
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »