Home

NCAA Football 10: First Look

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: First Look within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2009, 10:35 AM   #25
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: NCAA Football 10: First Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
why is is hard for people to believe the screenshots are real? seems like a logical improvement that has been happening since NCAA '07 on 360.

'07 (i miss the higher res images you could save of '07)
I hope we see skies like this in 10. Amazing shot!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2009, 10:37 AM   #26
Banned

OVR: 38

WOW ^^ I legit thought that the screen was a real life photo
Old 02-22-2009, 10:48 AM   #27
All Star

SuperBowlNachos's Arena

OVR: 21

"A new option in the Game Controls Settings called Auto Pass aims to solve the problem."

I know this is probably just me, but I wish they would say "a returning option". Because it's not a new option
Old 02-22-2009, 08:37 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 9
I hope they also bring back the options screen where you can choose quick snap or normal snap (hit the button agaon after the snap to bring up the symbols), auto strafe on/off, auto shift on/off, ect. I like to be able to adjust the shifts manually, and I still am permanently used to hitting the button again after snap for passing symbols.
Old 02-22-2009, 09:00 PM   #29
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliethebum85
"A new option in the Game Controls Settings called Auto Pass aims to solve the problem."

I know this is probably just me, but I wish they would say "a returning option". Because it's not a new option
Well, "technically" it's new because I don't ever recall the option to turn it on & off. After all, why would anyone care if it was on all the time? It's not going to throw it unless you dont do anything after snapping the ball.

So in order to really call it "new" they had to put an option for it. Why cant we get an option for jump the snap, though?
Old 02-22-2009, 09:05 PM   #30
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoncold32
Well, "technically" it's new because I don't ever recall the option to turn it on & off. After all, why would anyone care if it was on all the time? It's not going to throw it unless you dont do anything after snapping the ball.

So in order to really call it "new" they had to put an option for it. Why cant we get an option for jump the snap, though?
I remember in last-gen, where the QB would drop back and auto throw it to a DB for a pick before finishing the dropback. that would be 1 reason not to have it on. yes, I'm aware it will go into "sleep mode" if you move the thumbstick, but I(and I guess some other sim-type players) let the CPU do the drop back and stay in the pocket, so the thumb stick is not being used.

for Jump the snap, i wish they would scrap that and never use it again.
Old 02-24-2009, 11:39 PM   #31
Rookie

mdurd2817's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgofett
make cpu teams recruit properly instead of having 8 qbs on their team and 4 wr's and 1 te or something
Does anyone know if this has been brought to EA's attention or if they have recognized it themselves?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2009, 11:47 PM   #32
MVP

I Peench's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdurd2817
Does anyone know if this has been brought to EA's attention or if they have recognized it themselves?
Boy I hope so. They definately need to improve CPU recruiting logic and skill. I'm sick of it being so easy to get the number 1 recruiting class unless I'm in an O.D.

Also, please don't neglect FB, TE, SS. These positions are too much at a premium in this game. Making ATH actual ATH might help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »