Home

NO NEW QB RATINGS IN NCAA 10

This is a discussion on NO NEW QB RATINGS IN NCAA 10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2009, 04:34 PM   #41
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: NO NEW QB RATINGS IN NCAA 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorhay53
How do we know anything about the gameplay upgrades yet? I certainly haven't heard anything.
We don't. I am pointing out that QB improvement died with the ratings in my opinion. We dont' know about OL/DL or Dynamic AI but i am saying if those are also not severely improved- i don't want to hear that the hardcore was addressed in NCAA 2010. I probably didn't make sense since i am so pissed right now.

And i am sorry if your being attacked OMT. I know your not the lead producer or anything. I am just mad because I prefer college football so much (to Madden) and this was the one feature i wanted the most.

Last edited by dkrause1971; 02-26-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2009, 04:35 PM   #42
MVP

OVR: 26

I have to go to work so I wont be able to say anything else after this but...

OMT, I feel sorry for you. Someone with the IQ of an ant at EA dropped the ball and now you have to take the punishment from the masses.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:35 PM   #43
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
We got some cool hardcore stuff coming out for NCAA that Madden doesn't have. It goes both ways.
If it rivals the "genius" that the "Wide Open Gameplay" was, then don't even bother putting it in.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:36 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
doesn't Madden already have ratings that are not in NCAA?

Nope its NCAA that has break tackle and madden doesnt...why this is idk...
Old 02-26-2009, 04:38 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 6

Let face it NCAA needed these ratings way more than Madden. QB complete way to many passes. Scurbs ball way to hard in NCAA. I can deal with a professional QB playing well. I dont want a QB from Akron to look like Tom Brady. So like i said if ya'll didnt fix that we have a problem. Ratings dont count in 09 it has been proven way too many times so that kinda stuff needs to be fix. But I still wanna know why it not in?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2009, 04:38 PM   #46
MVP

OVR: 25

Most non-gameplay features between the two should be different because one is Pro and one is college, BUT new gameplay tweaks and features that try and make the gameplay more realistic should be SHARED between both games. It makes absolutely no sense to go in seperate directions on the gameplay because Pro or College its still football. The NBA Live and NCAA Basketball teams have joined up to use the same engine and share their upgrades to gameplay, yet the Tiburon teams continue to split in gameplay decisions. I just don't understand how you guys think thats a good design choice. By combining your new ideas and upgrades in both games you can make faster progress, instead of taking production time to do something in a completely different way.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:41 PM   #47
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
Nope its NCAA that has break tackle and madden doesnt...why this is idk...

ah... I haven't really played Madden since '05 on Xbox. tried '07 and '08 on 360 and didn't like it(never played '09) so never paid much attention to it. I though I heard that it did, guess it was the other way around(till now with the QB ratings).
Old 02-26-2009, 04:44 PM   #48
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexdawg
Let face it NCAA needed these ratings way more than Madden. QB complete way to many passes. Scurbs ball way to hard in NCAA. I can deal with a professional QB playing well. I dont want a QB from Akron to look like Tom Brady. So like i said if ya'll didnt fix that we have a problem. Ratings dont count in 09 it has been proven way too many times so that kinda stuff needs to be fix. But I still wanna know why it not in?
Perhaps this can be fixed by fixing the defenses, not just the QB's?

I was mad too at first, but let's be honest....we know basically nothing about NCAA so far. I'm still going to give them a chance.

It's not like I didn't have fun with 09, so I'm sure there will be improvements in '10, most likely geared more towards our suggestions basically for the first time EVER. Let's give it a shot before we get all ticked off that 3 new QB ratings are in Madden but not NCAA.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »