Home

Hey OMT, question about a gameplay bug,.

This is a discussion on Hey OMT, question about a gameplay bug,. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2009, 04:20 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Hey OMT, question about a gameplay bug,.

While the obvious clip is annoying, it does happen both ways. So it does even out. I just chalk it up to part of the game.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:28 PM   #10
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdawg497
While the obvious clip is annoying, it does happen both ways. So it does even out. I just chalk it up to part of the game.
Are you f******* kidding me?
Old 03-05-2009, 01:42 PM   #11
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdawg497
So that makes it ok? They actually have an animation which is proof of a penalty yet almost every penalty called is a "Phantom Penalty" that never even occured. That is bass-ackwards.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2009, 03:21 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 29

I could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure i read on this or another board that the devs are aware of this bug so hopefully it will be taken out of '10. it doesn't make it okay but even though it drove me crazy as well it didn't ruin the game for me because that was basically the only time the CPU could actually move the ball against me.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:29 PM   #13
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
I could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure i read on this or another board that the devs are aware of this bug so hopefully it will be taken out of '10. it doesn't make it okay but even though it drove me crazy as well it didn't ruin the game for me because that was basically the only time the CPU could actually move the ball against me.
True. It's weird actually seeing a penalty without a flag when you never see the ones that are called. LOL.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:27 AM   #14
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

It's inexcusable if it's not taken out. Or if they leave it in, they need to tone down the amount it happens and have a clipping call EVERY TIME it happens.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:45 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtneerManiac
It's inexcusable if it's not taken out. Or if they leave it in, they need to tone down the amount it happens and have a clipping call EVERY TIME it happens.
Not every time...just about 75% of the time...How many times have you seen a kick return for a TD and the refs didn't call an obvious block? It's more realistic if it's not called every time. However, a block in the back can be a game changing performance. Could you imagine the drama if the CPU returned a punt for a TD and you see the little yellow "FLAG" marking that pops up near the score? Talk about some drama! That would be awesome!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2009, 02:03 PM   #16
Banned

MtneerManiac's Arena

I agree not everytime. But as it stands now it happens on almost every play and it's complete garbage.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »