Home

My commish admitted to cheesing...Lol

This is a discussion on My commish admitted to cheesing...Lol within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-17-2009, 01:39 PM   #57
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: My commish admitted to cheesing...Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
I understand what you're saying and I hate the cheezy plays but if you cut out every play that's not exact then there would be no game. More times than not, I learned if you throw to the flats where you can't see, there may be someone there to take it the other way. We still have to make plays and make the opposition react and make plays. As long as someone isn't exploiting certain plays and running them to death, you can deal with them. What about the guys that run crossing routes all day and the coverage never defends the pass well? That play is almost unstoppable unless you manually cover. I agree we need to cut out cheesy play but FB to the flats is not that bad.
Agreed. And like I said in the OP he woulda won anyway cuz of stout D. It just pissed me off cuz he came at me wrong cuz I said he played a bit cheesy on offense. I love guys that running crossing routes all game. If thats your strategy then you're gonna suffer vs me no matter what team I have. If I can see it I can destroy it

Old 03-17-2009, 01:41 PM   #58
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Let me know what you do against the crossing routes please.
Old 03-17-2009, 02:58 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 3

Stanley Havili is one of the best FBs in football and he's an integral part of the USC offense. I definitely underuse him. If you're considering a 3 yard gain FB flat route to keep you honest cheese, then what is a curl route? Both take advantage of linebackers not playing their positions.

Regardless, I barely used the FB in the game and definitely did not overuse/abuse/exploit it which is why the OPs claims are so off-basis.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:02 PM   #60
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjones31
Stanley Havili is one of the best FBs in football and he's an integral part of the USC offense. I definitely underuse him. If you're considering a 3 yard gain FB flat route to keep you honest cheese, then what is a curl route? Both take advantage of linebackers not playing their positions.

Regardless, I barely used the FB in the game and definitely did not overuse/abuse/exploit it which is why the OPs claims are so off-basis.
I didnt run any curls. And for the last friggin time. Yo, you woulda won anyway

Old 03-17-2009, 03:12 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevJo
The only thing I could really gather as far as differences of opinion is that he thinks running the option a few times (3-4 times according to you) is cheesy, and you think running the FB is cheesy (less than 4 times according to him, 5 times according to you).

Well, Miami must have been really ticked in the 95 Orange Bowl, because the Huskers cheesed the daylights out of them in the 4th Quarter.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-17-2009, 03:15 PM   #62
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlfarris
Well, Miami must have been really ticked in the 95 Orange Bowl, because the Huskers cheesed the daylights out of them in the 4th Quarter.
Its a difference in video games and irl. The AI doesnt have instincts that real humans have. Thanks you, come again

Old 03-17-2009, 04:25 PM   #63
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Real football is a totally different animal than NCAA. If a real football team is doing something and you can't stop it, then you don't have good enough players, and you have to take your hat off to the opponent.
Old 03-17-2009, 05:25 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
That's because the Huskers were better than the everybody, not because the LB automatically don't play the run correctly.

Young J, I don't care if you said I would've won. Don't call me a cheeser and then make a big thread about it. That's something a woman would do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »