Home

1st Impressions of the screen shots!

This is a discussion on 1st Impressions of the screen shots! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2009, 07:13 PM   #65
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)
Re: 1st Impressions of the screen shots!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmorg
His argument is that small pieces of equipment aren't very important because they have no bearing on gameplay or presentation. Wind socks and field goal nets are actually going to be noticed during gameplay because you will see them at all times. You will only see face masks when zoomed in on replays or taking pictures. There is no point in adding these accessories since they have no value for any gameplay visuals.
Ok thinks for the translation! I see what he getting at now. The view doesnt stay at that same distance all game. Matter fact thats a new angle there are just adding this year.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2009, 10:19 PM   #66
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Ok thinks for the translation! I see what he getting at now. The view doesnt stay at that same distance all game. Matter fact thats a new angle there are just adding this year.
But for the most part, his point remains true. I can attest to that b/c I've been a staunch advocate for mouthpieces to return. I still want them to return badly, but I started to realize I'd only see mouthpieces in the replays and close-ups (if the presentation is up to snuff of course). So I've kinda just said to hell with them and dropped my soapbox for now.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:29 PM   #67
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
But for the most part, his point remains true. I can attest to that b/c I've been a staunch advocate for mouthpieces to return. I still want them to return badly, but I started to realize I'd only see mouthpieces in the replays and close-ups (if the presentation is up to snuff of course). So I've kinda just said to hell with them and dropped my soapbox for now.
That screen shot is not the size of a real tv that why you cant answer any of those questions.

Old 03-22-2009, 12:50 AM   #68
Banned

OVR: 7

And it's some of the posters attitudes in here that keeps EA pushing out the sub par game they release every year. "We don't need that, it's not that important." How about we stop accepting mediocrity from EA and demand the best? How about we get the gameplay advances, as well as the equipment upgrades we want? Why should we have to pick and choose between features that should have been put in the game a long time ago?
Old 03-22-2009, 01:12 AM   #69
Banned

OVR: 4

I agree that the small detail stuff can wait... dreads or long hair would be nice though because it is all over the place.

The only thing I would like to see is a change in the running animation... please allow the players to run like athletes!!! They currently look like they are running with snow shoes on or they are stomping grapes.... why do they lack functioning ankles??

Oh yeah... and like many have said... can the REVO face masks please stop sticking out like a foot from the players face... they just look WEIRD
Old 03-22-2009, 09:04 AM   #70
MVP

RGiles36's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
That screen shot is not the size of a real tv that why you cant answer any of those questions.
I don't see how that has anything to do with what you see in the picture, but ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child Rebel
And it's some of the posters attitudes in here that keeps EA pushing out the sub par game they release every year. "We don't need that, it's not that important." How about we stop accepting mediocrity from EA and demand the best? How about we get the gameplay advances, as well as the equipment upgrades we want? Why should we have to pick and choose between features that should have been put in the game a long time ago?
Whole-heartedly agree ...
Old 03-22-2009, 01:14 PM   #71
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child Rebel
Especially when there telling us there's teams assigned to both aspects of the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgiles36
I don't see how that has anything to do with what you see in the picture, but ok?
My point is its hard to say hair coming out of the helmets and sleeves when the pics is so small. When I play on my t.v. I can see all those things the entire game. So has point was based off of this tiny screen shot.

If the screen shot was small enough we would be able to see the teams and are we going argue that it doesnt matter what two teams play?

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »