Home

NCAA Football 10: Gameplay Camera Presentation Updates

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Gameplay Camera Presentation Updates within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2009, 09:21 AM   #65
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA Football 10: Gameplay Camera Presentation Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child Rebel
Don't worry; Are you serious? I mean seriously, you're a little over a month from being done with the game and you're asking us no to worry? You're released scans of a game that seemingly isn't too much different from the sub par game you released last year and you're asking us not to worry? From the looks of the scans theirs still poor defensive mechanics, no refs on the field, no equipment updates such as dreads, eye black, multi colored or team oriented cleats, etc, same old Oline Dline interaction, etc, and you're asking us not to worry? Well let me assure you, I'm worried.
Please, Chill the F out. Quit running around like a spoiled kid. OMT is trying to listen to all he can and make all the improvements he can. There will still be serious features/changes/improvemnts over last year's version but they're not telling yet. Some things may get in, some may not. Quit the bitching.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2009, 09:32 AM   #66
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child Rebel
Don't worry; Are you serious? I mean seriously, you're a little over a month from being done with the game and you're asking us no to worry? You're released scans of a game that seemingly isn't too much different from the sub par game you released last year and you're asking us not to worry? From the looks of the scans theirs still poor defensive mechanics, no refs on the field, no equipment updates such as dreads, eye black, multi colored or team oriented cleats, etc, same old Oline Dline interaction, etc, and you're asking us not to worry? Well let me assure you, I'm worried.
Since he's the one working on the game I think I'll take his word on don't worry...

Last edited by mvb34; 03-20-2009 at 09:35 AM.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:48 AM   #67
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
Please, Chill the F out. Quit running around like a spoiled kid. OMT is trying to listen to all he can and make all the improvements he can. There will still be serious features/changes/improvemnts over last year's version but they're not telling yet. Some things may get in, some may not. Quit the bitching.
Ty for reiterating this ,l people just go off the top with speculations,calm down and wait if you dont like the game when it drops then dont buy it atleast their will be less complaints next year.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:49 AM   #68
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
Since he's the one working on the game I think I'll take his word on don't worry...
Not to mention that "Don't worry" was a reply to "Why is Florida wearing black shoes?"
Old 03-20-2009, 10:58 AM   #69
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Not to mention that "Don't worry" was a reply to "Why is Florida wearing black shoes?"
I find that UF's black shoes and socks support my conspiracy theory that we'll be able to choose and designate shoe & sock color. lol

Right, Adam???
Old 03-20-2009, 11:41 AM   #70
Rookie

kindella2's Arena

OVR: 9

i think the additions are cool. whats funny is that everyone screaming about OL/DL interactions is that if they changed it to make the defensive line better then yall would be screaming sacks are too easy and it isnt realistic.

I dont care if refs are in the game just as long as they are present to call penalites.

It would be a nice addition to be able to change sock and shoe colors.

Can we get changeable hair in this game?
Old 03-20-2009, 11:45 AM   #71
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindella2
i think the additions are cool. whats funny is that everyone screaming about OL/DL interactions is that if they changed it to make the defensive line better then yall would be screaming sacks are too easy and it isnt realistic.

I dont care if refs are in the game just as long as they are present to call penalites.

It would be a nice addition to be able to change sock and shoe colors.

Can we get changeable hair in this game?
I think everyone would be very happy if the made the OL/DL play realistic... I know thats at the top of my wishlish.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2009, 12:08 PM   #72
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindella2

EA loves customers who possess the mentality that they'll take whatever EA gives and like it. In my opinion, it's why we have the crappy game that we have today.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »