Home

Randomize the crowd and sidelines more for 10

This is a discussion on Randomize the crowd and sidelines more for 10 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-21-2009, 08:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Lightbulb Randomize the crowd and sidelines more for 10

One of the most annoying things that I have seen in all of the NCAA Football and Madden games is repetitive animations. I know that you can't get 80+ characters doing different things all at the same time. Instead, can't we have the animations be delayed from one player to the next and more random? The one thing that I hate is running down the sideline & seeing 10 players all jump at the same time while the other ones all clap at the same time. Can't this be tweaked to make it more random?

Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/beeneeb
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2009, 09:03 PM   #2
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Randomize the crowd and sidelines more for 10

I'm not a programmer, but I think the point of all the simultaneous stuff is it takes up less memory or whatever. That's funny that you say this though, I never notice the sidelines while playing.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:54 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 25
Location: Far far away from the vultures and snakes that reside in the united states.
Re: Randomize the crowd and sidelines more for 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeneeb
One of the most annoying things that I have seen in all of the NCAA Football and Madden games is repetitive animations. I know that you can't get 80+ characters doing different things all at the same time. Instead, can't we have the animations be delayed from one player to the next and more random? The one thing that I hate is running down the sideline & seeing 10 players all jump at the same time while the other ones all clap at the same time. Can't this be tweaked to make it more random?
Agreed. I'm some what coming to grips with the fact that for some reason, we wont get dynamic sidelines. Ok, the sideline players have looped animations that repeat constantly, its just how it is. At the very least, just have a different loop animation for each player. Check out the cheerleaders on the sideline during actual gameplay (not the cutscenes), they're not the most high resolution characters but they're better than the sideline players. Create the sideline players like those cheerleaders or something. It'll do for now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »