Home

2010 Online Dynasty

This is a discussion on 2010 Online Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-29-2009, 01:54 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 13
2010 Online Dynasty

So we won't hear anything about it, but what are you expecting?

Will BCS rankings be fixed? (Undefeated Tulsa getting into the NC over a 1-loss Florida)

Will glitches be fixed? Players Leaving, Added Records, etc

What else do you guys wanna see? This is one of the most important topics for this game, Online Dynasties have raised the bar, and from now on as they go this game will go IMO

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2009, 02:04 PM   #2
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: 2010 Online Dynasty

they said they already have fixed the players leaving glitch, and they have been working on the BCS/polls to get them better. the custom conference feature will work with online dynasties.

I hope they add some way to track other dynasty members games, whether it is a spectator mode or just a simple ESPN-like gamecast where you can see the progress of the games(like if your watching supersim) and maybe have an audio feed of the game. I don't see either one of the that likely though.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 03-29-2009, 02:17 PM   #3
Rookie

GigemAGGIES13's Arena

OVR: 5

The fact they have set a date for an Online Dynasty announcement makes it seem that there are going to be some new features, not just fixes and tweaks.

I would love a spectator mode or a gamecast feature. More team managerial options is always welcome.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:19 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
they said they already have fixed the players leaving glitch, and they have been working on the BCS/polls to get them better. the custom conference feature will work with online dynasties.

I hope they add some way to track other dynasty members games, whether it is a spectator mode or just a simple ESPN-like gamecast where you can see the progress of the games(like if your watching supersim) and maybe have an audio feed of the game. I don't see either one of the that likely though.
Let's not get me going into custom conferences, lol

I will lick my own genitals if we get spectator mode, that's how much I think this won't be in the game.

A gamecast, thatd be nice, very nice. I'm not interested on audio at all. Nothing but Kirb on Corso's voice? Are you high on onion's or something?

Spoiler
Old 03-29-2009, 02:20 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigemAGGIES13
The fact they have set a date for an Online Dynasty announcement makes it seem that there are going to be some new features, not just fixes and tweaks.

I would love a spectator mode or a gamecast feature. More team managerial options is always welcome.
The ability to take more control of our schools, spend money on updating facilities, stuff like that I'd like

Spoiler
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-29-2009, 02:24 PM   #6
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrabbit
A gamecast, thatd be nice, very nice. I'm not interested on audio at all. Nothing but Kirb on Corso's voice? Are you high on onion's or something?
I was thinking more along the lines of listening to the players talking.

not a big deal I guess with the 360 guys, as all you have to do is chat in a Party chat.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 03-29-2009, 02:32 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 7

Are they going to fix the glitch that allows people to have recruits visit, then drop them from the recruiting board and then pick them up the next week and have them visit again. I didn't find out about this one until a little bit ago but I now know how some guy got 15 5* recruits by week 7 or 8. It was ridiculous.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:33 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollins8
Are they going to fix the glitch that allows people to have recruits visit, then drop them from the recruiting board and then pick them up the next week and have them visit again. I didn't find out about this one until a little bit ago but I now know how some guy got 15 5* recruits by week 7 or 8. It was ridiculous.
Good call, this HAS to get fixed

Spoiler

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »