Home

Remember the days...

This is a discussion on Remember the days... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-09-2009, 05:07 PM   #9
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Remember the days...

Two words: Online Dynasty. After getting NCAA about 5 years in a row prior, OD is the only reason I bought NCAA 09. I can say that with conviction because I didn't get it until December when I got invited to a promising OD league. And, now that I have it, I still feel the same way. OD is a very cool thing to have but I wouldn't want the game otherwise. Too many bugs, and not enough improvement in the gameplay over the previous versions. I will probably get NCAA 10 though because I expect that the second implementation of OD will be a lot better than the first.
Old 04-09-2009, 06:04 PM   #10
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

I still look forward to anytime an NCAA Football comes out. Madden, or other sports, blah.... But NCAA, yes.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 26

Wow yes i still get verry pumped for NCAA Football! I get it and i'm up all night the night i get it...and it's like an addiction to a drug i have to have fo rlike 2 or 3 weeks! Then i have to slow off.....or my eyes willl fall out!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2009, 04:17 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8

The day NCAA comes out is ALWAYS one of the BEST days of the year for me. I would by my NCAA football preview books and that would build my emotions for the game. The days leading up to the release date are always fun. But the first few days after i get the game would always be the days i would dred. Because I had to have named players...nuff said. Then in '09 came the EA Locker, one of the greatest features ever! You do the work so I don't have to! YES! LOL Now I can start my dynasty and now Online dynasties on release day. So while I miss the good ole days...I'm loving the current days. lol

-Out
Old 04-19-2009, 04:19 PM   #13
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

i agree...the last time i felt like that was when Burnout came out...ahhh the only game the broke my 360s otherwise monogomous relationship with NCAA.

but the last time i was excited about a game was pure though.

@AdamdotH
Old 04-19-2009, 04:55 PM   #14
Rookie

tyler741's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Peench
Still is and always will be for me. Yes in many ways this generation has been dissapointing. While the game has taken a step forward in many respects, it has taken a step backwards in just as many...if not more. Irrespective of this, I still get very excited every year for this game. I'm just too much of a college football fan not to be optimistic year in and year out. No doubt 10 will be better than 09. The gameplay is garbage yet I still find myself entrenched in two ODs having a ball.
QFT..
Old 04-19-2009, 05:26 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 6

i used to over pump my games in my head all the time. i remember when i got castlevania 3 for xmas one year i played it nonstop for weeks. i just for years expected all the games to be just as good as castlevania or techmo super bowl. i would play them and get pissed that they didnt live up. i always have unrealistic demands for games and i really have to temper my enthusiam. honestly i liked last years game a ton. was it perfect? no. did it get easy to play after you figured out how to get speed guys? yes. HOWEVER i played this game non-stop with an OD from the first week it was out untill 2 weeks ago. rousing success and it was awsome for me to play with people that i have not seen in forever. i had a game a day for 9 months. rousing success. i am so excited for this to come out, i am hoping that the game is just as good as it was last year and ill be fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2009, 10:15 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 26

I always get way over excited for NCAA when it is released! I mean i got to drive 12 miles to get it.....then drive back...so i do a little speeding on the way back...this is my top sports game!

Now with CAS possibly back..it means that much more to me!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »