Home

Atmosphere!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Atmosphere!!!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2009, 05:08 PM   #25
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Atmosphere!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
That was me tiger. I just named those two since they are really unique.
oh ok

@AdamdotH
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2009, 06:51 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 8

I've been watching a lot of college games on the Big Ten network and ESPN classic and the thing you really notice about the atmosphere is the 1. crowd shots and 2. sideline shots. I know thats hard to do probably because that would have to be done as cut scenes. But when you have that big play and between all those Michigan fans.....the camera finds that one Wisconsin guy celebrating. That may be a part of the game atmosphere that can never be duplicated because of its uniqueness. But louder student section can & should be done.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:46 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 9

If team specific intros, ie Miami running through the 'smoke' does not make an appearance this yr or there is not some major upgrade to pre-game presentation, i wont consider purchasing the game. All of that was in last gen's NCAA and it should be in this gens by now. Team intros are a big part of college ball. Take one trip to Clemson Memorial Stadium and youll see what im talking about. I was there for the Miami/Clemson game a few yrs back and that place was unreal when they were running down the hill.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:57 PM   #28
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectSRT
If team specific intros, ie Miami running through the 'smoke' does not make an appearance this yr or there is not some major upgrade to pre-game presentation, i wont consider purchasing the game. All of that was in last gen's NCAA and it should be in this gens by now. Team intros are a big part of college ball. Take one trip to Clemson Memorial Stadium and youll see what im talking about. I was there for the Miami/Clemson game a few yrs back and that place was unreal when they were running down the hill.
Its not make or break but it would be nice to have. I wanna see my opponents teams specific entrance when my team go to there house!

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:00 AM   #29
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Its not make or break but it would be nice to have. I wanna see my opponents teams specific entrance when my team go to there house!
Its the one thing that'll determine if i purchase this game or not. Id also need some updated presentation/atmosphere for bowl games as well tho. I have a feeling NCAA 2010 wont deliver on this tho and ill sit out another yr of NCAA football. I hoe I'm wrong tho.
Old 04-18-2009, 01:39 AM   #30
Burrow Club

Watson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
That was me tiger. I just named those two since they are really unique.
im assuming youve beed to Death Valley in Baton Rouge.

@AdamdotH
Old 04-18-2009, 09:45 AM   #31
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Was there about ten or eleven years ago. Probably top 3 in atmosphere and the entrance is awesome but IMO the top two entrances are probably Clemson and UT.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-18-2009, 11:43 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 1

I wish the fans in the first few rows would look realistically, and that the players on the side line would look more nice. The fake fans ruin the atmosphere.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »