Home

HAY!!!

This is a discussion on HAY!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-24-2009, 11:46 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: HAY!!!

yeah you guys are probably right i didn't notice the on/off before so i just thought it was another way to group plays together
Old 04-24-2009, 11:59 PM   #18
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
If accelerated clock is in i will cut my leg off and beat my dog with it i would be so happy.......
Any excuse to beat a Dawg.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:17 AM   #19
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Lame... it seems like they completely missed the point of accelerated clock.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:18 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Any excuse to beat a Dawg.
Exactly!

Your ok though your not like most dawgs that are annoying and ********
Old 04-25-2009, 12:32 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by adembroski
Lame... it seems like they completely missed the point of accelerated clock.
No... that's exactly how it should be... If (for whatever reason) you want to play "sim" style with 15 minute quarters and take up the whole play-clock, then this would be the best way to replicate it.

If what you want is 'accelerated clock' where it takes 1 second for the clock to take 3 seconds... then just play shorter quarters FFS.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 02:56 AM   #22
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargers_31
No... that's exactly how it should be... If (for whatever reason) you want to play "sim" style with 15 minute quarters and take up the whole play-clock, then this would be the best way to replicate it.

If what you want is 'accelerated clock' where it takes 1 second for the clock to take 3 seconds... then just play shorter quarters FFS.
NO, the point of the accelerated clock is to simulate the time it requires for a coaching staff to select a play and relay it into the QB, for the QB to call it in the huddle, and for the team to break the huddle. These things cannot be done in the time it takes me to tap "down" 3 times to get to my formation, hit "A", tap down twice to get to my play and tap "X" to call it.

Not having accelerated clock also allows me to force the CPU to instantly call it's place, thus allowing me to control the clock no matter who has the ball.

If I can bypass this time at will, it defeats the purpose of an accelerated clock.

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:59 AM   #23
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
NO, the point of the accelerated clock is to simulate the time it requires for a coaching staff to select a play and relay it into the QB, for the QB to call it in the huddle, and for the team to break the huddle. These things cannot be done in the time it takes me to tap "down" 3 times to get to my formation, hit "A", tap down twice to get to my play and tap "X" to call it.

Not having accelerated clock also allows me to force the CPU to instantly call it's place, thus allowing me to control the clock no matter who has the ball.

If I can bypass this time at will, it defeats the purpose of an accelerated clock.
I am missing something? it seems like with this feature you can always play with it on
Old 04-25-2009, 03:12 AM   #24
Probably Insane

Village Idiot's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
WASSAT?!?!?
Uh, most awesomest thing I've seen yet?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »