Home

madden killing NCAA

This is a discussion on madden killing NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2009, 08:07 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: madden killing NCAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Who is most people? Even if it 50-50 or 60-40 thats half or close to half of people with a major added feature thats useless to them.
my guess is the numbers won't be anywhere near 50-50 more like 90-10 at the least, but like I said don't take my word for it start up a poll or just wait until the website is up and then ask EA how many hits they're getting on it. I really just can't understand what your beef with it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #42
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Who is most people?Even if it 50-50 or 60-40 thats half or close to half of people with a major added feature thats useless to them.
I could ask you the same question. Where are all the people who aren't interested in this feature? Aside from you, I'm not seeing many on this site. There's 10+ threads -multiple page threads- regarding teambuilder on the first page; the custom logo thread hit 20 pages in two days. These are not the qualities of an unwelcome feature.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:34 PM   #43
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
my guess is the numbers won't be anywhere near 50-50 more like 90-10 at the least, but like I said don't take my word for it start up a poll or just wait until the website is up and then ask EA how many hits they're getting on it. I really just can't understand what your beef with it is.
Because I will never use it its thats simple and thats all. I feel like they arent enough improvements else where mostly in accessories and presentation to invest the time and effort into teambuilder if it doesnt allow you to add FCS schools to a FBS roster its just my opinion.

If you think that 90% of NCAA fans want this than I can understand your stance but I think your seriously mistaken though.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:43 PM   #44
MVP

Quote:
Because I will never use it its thats simple and thats all. I feel like they arent enough improvements else where mostly in accessories and presentation to invest the time and effort into teambuilder if it doesnt allow you to add FCS schools to a FBS roster its just my opinion.

If you think that 90% of NCAA fans want this than I can understand your stance but I think your seriously mistaken though.
first, you have no idea what improvements have or haven't been made to presentation. second since you don't work at EA you have no idea if implenting this took anything away from people adding accessories (which by the way again we currently don't even know what has or hasn't been added). and again regarding your third point i just don't get why NCAA football is held to higher standard than every other sports game on the market, when you create you have to swap out it's just that simple.

Also, i'm not saying 90% were clamoring for the feature, but I absolutely believe that at least that many will give it a try at some point and like I said before if you don't believe me they're are numerous ways to prove you're right.

Last edited by moylan1234; 04-25-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #45
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
first, you have no idea what improvements have or haven't been made to presentation. second since you don't work at EA you have no idea if implenting this took anything away from people adding accessories (which by the way again we currently don't even know what has or hasn't been added). and again regarding your third point i just don't get why NCAA football is held to higher standard than every other sports game on the market, when you create you have to swap out it's just that simple.

Also, i'm not saying 90% were clamoring for the feature, but I absolutely believe that at least that many will give it a try at some point and like I said before if you don't believe me they're are numerous ways to prove you're right.
We all know time is an issue with these games so teambuilder took time away from something so dont act like it didnt.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2009, 09:07 PM   #46
MVP

Quote:
We all know time is an issue with these games so teambuilder took time away from something so dont act like it didnt.
all i can say is last year when most of the dev time went into online dynasty I didn't sit here and say why are they spending all this time on something no one will use because i understood that even though I don't use it many people would.
Old 04-25-2009, 09:13 PM   #47
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
all i can say is last year when most of the dev time went into online dynasty I didn't sit here and say why are they spending all this time on something no one will use because i understood that even though I don't use it many people would.
Your right Im being a sore loser!

Old 04-25-2009, 09:16 PM   #48
MVP

Quote:
Your right Im being a sore loser!
no man it's not like that no winners or losers. i just think at some point everyone will at least tinker with the feature

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »