Home

Anyone Still Playing NCAA 09

This is a discussion on Anyone Still Playing NCAA 09 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2009, 03:38 AM   #9
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Anyone Still Playing NCAA 09

I was bored one week and actually made a 2010 roster update for about eight teams in 2009. Gave the game some staying power this spring. Florida ended up being almost too good with Jeff Demps as an impact player. He, Chris Rainey and Andre Debose abuse the wide open gameplay concept.
Old 05-18-2009, 03:04 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoVols1985
I'm still playing, right now I'm going between NCAA 09, Madden 09 and the Force Unleashed and hoping that the UFC and Terminator games coming out next week are good lol.
The Force Unleashed is a sweet *** game....

I am hoping to squeeze in one more season using Florida State or some other team before I take the game into GameStop....
Old 05-18-2009, 06:16 PM   #11
Rookie

whatcha's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm still in 4 online dynasties. One in season 2025, one in 2018, and two in 2011.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2009, 10:10 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

I still play it ALOT!

Played about 3 dynasty seasons with default rosters after the patch and now I'm having a blast with customized rosters until NCAA 10 releases.

I almost traded the game in before they released the patch which would have been a huge mistake. Now i have NCAA 09 playing close to NCAA 06 (The Best ever NCAA) in game play style for me.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 05-18-2009, 10:22 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 26

Yea I'm still playin. I'm in year 3 of my Dynasty currently. Nothin else to do til the game drops
Old 05-19-2009, 01:31 AM   #14
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoVols1985
I'm still playing, right now I'm going between NCAA 09, Madden 09 and the Force Unleashed and hoping that the UFC and Terminator games coming out next week are good lol.
Yea the Terminator game is coming out tommorrow. I am renting it. I herd it is going to be good. But I will try it for myself.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:03 AM   #15
MVP

OVR: 34

I'll rent it here and there just to get the feel of playing EA football again, before '10 comes out...I stopped playing it regularly a long time ago.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2009, 11:06 AM   #16
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9

I was playing it until about a month ago when my wife bought me a PS3 along with MLB The Show and some other games, so that made me step away from my 360 for a time. Thought about playing the other day, but am really hooked on The Show and enjoying Uncharted for the PS3 as well. Figured I might as well wait for the new one this summer, but have a feeling I may still pick it up again before then as I tend to need a football fix every month or so.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »