Home

NCAA 10 Demo release date?

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 Demo release date? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2009, 03:39 PM   #41
Rookie

HamTonks's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 10 Demo release date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
its crazy we're talking bout demos but haven't seen any gameplay videos this time last year there was about four or five out. i know e3 is next week but that's kind of week . fight night demo is out already. plus you got teambuilder that was said we would get a month to play with before game came out. with all that coming out in a couple weeks this place is going to be in overdrive pretty soon. mad people will be getting banned
Why do you think that is? Let's see -- Madden releases two months after NCAA, and we're already seeing almost weekly videos of gameplay. NCAA '10 will likely have minimal fundamental gameplay updates compared to '09. I've seen the updates but nothing that really relates to the organic feel of football. We'll see though -- I hope I'm wrong, but '10 is starting to look like a polished version of '09 with some useless features (SS) added on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2009, 03:45 PM   #42
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOctober430
Where can you pick up a demo?
PSN Store or XBox Live Marketplace (Or whatever its called)
Old 05-27-2009, 03:59 PM   #43
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamTonks
Why do you think that is? Let's see -- Madden releases two months after NCAA, and we're already seeing almost weekly videos of gameplay. NCAA '10 will likely have minimal fundamental gameplay updates compared to '09. I've seen the updates but nothing that really relates to the organic feel of football. We'll see though -- I hope I'm wrong, but '10 is starting to look like a polished version of '09 with some useless features (SS) added on.
i haven't seen any madden videos , but as far as people getting bannded it will happen because people will be very critical of demo for ncaa and the full version of fnr4 its bound to happen been around to long , ive seen it b4
Old 05-27-2009, 04:00 PM   #44
Rookie

HamTonks's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
i haven't seen any madden videos , but as far as people getting bannded it will happen because people will be very critical of demo for ncaa and the full version of fnr4 its bound to happen been around to long , ive seen it b4
Are you kidding me? Here's the blog.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:44 PM   #45
Banned

OVR: 19

Demos....LOL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2009, 05:28 PM   #46
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA 10 Demo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
The demo will play 99% like the retail version. A few small tuning issues may be fixed before release but other then that, as far as gameplay goes, the demo is what you see is what you get
Well, there were some gameplay changes that we made after the demo. You are going to see a couple over the top tackle animations that play way too often in the demo, but it won't be like that in the final version. We also made it easier to get off blocks, fixed a big problem with pump fakes, couple other things that escape me right now...
Old 05-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #47
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by userLoser
Have the teams been confirmed? I assume it is Florida/Oklahoma but I haven't heard for sure......

Please tell me they didn't add the demo with the "mascot mashup", I don't want to waste any download time that isn't necessary....
Nope. We ain't giving away mascot mashup this year in the demo. No sir, you are going to have to buy the retail game for the pleasure of taking the field with your favorite mascots! Sorry to dissapoint.
Old 05-27-2009, 06:29 PM   #48
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Nope. We ain't giving away mascot mashup this year in the demo. No sir, you are going to have to buy the retail game for the pleasure of taking the field with your favorite mascots! Sorry to dissapoint.

Thats not cool....no sir thats not cool at all.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »