Home

Gophers stadium not in the game?

This is a discussion on Gophers stadium not in the game? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2009, 11:26 AM   #9
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Gophers stadium not in the game?

Minnesota will already be playing in a generic outdoor stadium in NCAA 10. I believe even Adam had a small poll months ago, and everyone pretty much voted for the generic outdoor stadium over the Metrodome.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 05-31-2009, 11:56 AM   #10
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
Minnesota will already be playing in a generic outdoor stadium in NCAA 10. I believe even Adam had a small poll months ago, and everyone pretty much voted for the generic outdoor stadium over the Metrodome.

Oh, yeah. I remember that now. I guess I saw the thread, but never found out the result of the poll and didn't realize it would actually determine what stadium they'd play in. I thought it was just one of the meaningless polls, such as "Who here hates Season Showdown?"
Old 05-31-2009, 11:59 AM   #11
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
Oh, yeah. I remember that now. I guess I saw the thread, but never found out the result of the poll and didn't realize it would actually determine what stadium they'd play in. I thought it was just one of the meaningless polls, such as "Who here hates Season Showdown?"
I don't think it was the deciding factor in the decision, probably just to see what people here though about it.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2009, 12:04 PM   #12
Rookie

lendog691's Arena

OVR: 9

I wouldn't be to happy either if my new stadium got left out. It's kindda weird that they didn't have enough time to get it in as there been all kinda of stuf on it for awhile now. The best thing for the Gophers is they don't ever have to play in the Metrodome again but i'll kind of miss it as it had become what we Iowa fans had called Kinnick north and we closed that out last year with a 55-0 behind the woodshed beating of the Gophers, so bad they left it out of there new media guide. I assuming next time we go up there things will be diffrent and that new stadium will do nothing but help the Gophers and the Big Ten out and that is a good thing.
Old 05-31-2009, 12:07 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 25

Yeah, I'm gonna miss Camp Randall West. Good memories, good memories.

My Teams: Green Bay Packers, Wisconsin Badgers, Marquette Golden Eagles, Milwaukee Brewers, Virginia Tech Hokies, Texas Longhorns, Houston Texans, Houston Rockets
Old 06-01-2009, 01:48 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettoshark
Yeah, I'm gonna miss Camp Randall West. Good memories, good memories.

I was there! lol
Sitting upper deck right above that endzone.
It was simply amazing!

It is a bit disappointing that the new stadium isn't in the game. I've passed by it a few times and it is very nice.
Atleast they put them in a generic stadium so thats good.
Anything is better than the dome.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:43 PM   #15
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

I doubt there will be any update are dlc my friend. Just create the staduim in CAS teambuilder website.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 5

Yeah, I was kinda bummed that TCF wasn't gonna make it into the game. It really is going to be one of the best looking stadiums in the country. But at least we go outdoors, and it's supposed to have our field art and all that, but obviously, it's not going to be the same. And the unis are finally updated.

I look forward to NCAA 11 with the legit stadium though, should look incredible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »