Home

Are extra CAS slots only available through Gamestop?

This is a discussion on Are extra CAS slots only available through Gamestop? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2009, 11:37 AM   #57
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Are extra CAS slots only available through Gamestop?

i won't run more than one dynasty, but I'll probably buy the 120 DLC because i like the ability to have all those teams available for play now games. I'd love to be able to include them all in a dynasty, but at least this way I can get some good tourneys going while i wait for rosters.
Old 06-27-2009, 12:49 PM   #58
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
i won't run more than one dynasty, but I'll probably buy the 120 DLC because i like the ability to have all those teams available for play now games. I'd love to be able to include them all in a dynasty, but at least this way I can get some good tourneys going while i wait for rosters.
After giving it a little more thought, I might buy the 120 DLC, just not right away. The thinking being that if EA decides to end teambuilder support for NCAA 10 around this time next year (to upgrade it for NCAA11) and I don't like what I see from NCAA 11, I can spend a few extra bucks to stockpile CAS rather than 60 bucks for a game I wouldn't want.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:08 PM   #59
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
After giving it a little more thought, I might buy the 120 DLC, just not right away. The thinking being that if EA decides to end teambuilder support for NCAA 10 around this time next year (to upgrade it for NCAA11) and I don't like what I see from NCAA 11, I can spend a few extra bucks to stockpile CAS rather than 60 bucks for a game I wouldn't want.

I love the idea of being able to buy more slots even though 120 in dynasty would have been heaven. I am just making my own league with high school teams. However, 120 would take forever to do unless there is a simcast feature for regular games. With the new news my league just went from 25 to maybe 40. Crazy I know.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:19 PM   #60
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

Anyword on if the final set for extra slots is 120 and how much they will cost? I seen adam said he thought 120 but the number changed over and over so he wasnt sure.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:34 PM   #61
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

I will buy the 120 dlc depending on price. I would love to create a dynasty of 120 TB teams. Would be fun. But I know it wouldnt be possible.

But with 120 I would create several "on paper" dynasties for when I get bored with the game later in the year. By "on paper" I mean I pick an x number of teams, set up conferences, and create all their schedules. Keep track of records and conference champions and create a playoff. I choose one team that I play with and I sim all CPUvsCPU games. I used to do this with last-gen CAS. It was always fun while waiting for the newest copy of the game.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #62
Rookie

yanek27's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeezee12
I will buy the 120 dlc depending on price. I would love to create a dynasty of 120 TB teams. Would be fun. But I know it wouldnt be possible.

But with 120 I would create several "on paper" dynasties for when I get bored with the game later in the year. By "on paper" I mean I pick an x number of teams, set up conferences, and create all their schedules. Keep track of records and conference champions and create a playoff. I choose one team that I play with and I sim all CPUvsCPU games. I used to do this with last-gen CAS. It was always fun while waiting for the newest copy of the game.
This is exactly what I am planning on doing except with 40 teams. Its pretty easy to create a schedule with Excel the only thing that takes time is simming the games. Is it possible to sim CPU games with exh. mode? I couldnt do this in years past.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »