Home

Is NCAA 09.5 really that bad?

This is a discussion on Is NCAA 09.5 really that bad? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2009, 03:16 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: Is NCAA 09.5 really that bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
When its your money I'm spending to get the game, then I'll explain to you why I enjoy it. Until then...just accept the fact that I enjoy the game.
You make a good point, and I respect that statement. Its so very frustrating though when some things get in and people are happy about the game... then wonder why others are upset because their "must have's" didn't make it once again..you know what I mean?

Edit: I dont know.. Im just in a bad mood right now I guess about the game.. All the other negativity from other members really rubs off on me, and influences my opinions
Old 06-08-2009, 03:21 PM   #58
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
Missouri's gold tops are in the game. in TB there is a bug where they are listed as an away uniform though.
Nice catch there. And I do realize that is a pretty small list of remaining stadiums and unis.. Like 9 stadiums left. I'm happy its getting there, but I'm just irritated things like that haven't been completed. My personality more than anything.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:24 PM   #59
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

Yes it would be bad, seeing as this game on the current gen still can't match up to last gen. Call it what you want 09.5 or 10. It still is lacking.
Old 06-08-2009, 03:28 PM   #60
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Nice catch there. And I do realize that is a pretty small list of remaining stadiums and unis.. Like 9 stadiums left. I'm happy its getting there, but I'm just irritated things like that haven't been completed. My personality more than anything.
yeah, there are 6 teams left. Rice's stadiums actually looks similar to the generic one they have, but obviously would be better if it was authentic. the other 5 are San Jose State, Miami(OH), Minnesota(just got a new stadium), Western Kentucky(they are doing a big renovation I believe), and Kent State.

I believe there are also 6 bowl games that are still generic, but I think all of those are MLB stadiums and I'm guessing there is a licensing issue with those as I'm pretty sure those were generic even in last-gen.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-08-2009, 03:30 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
I was more so saying that about the stadiums. As for unis, I don't know what the schools approved/reported back to you, but this is what I could think of..

Mizzou Gold tops
Minnesota Gold tops
Tulsa red tops
Oregon Black out tops
CMU new unis
Minnesota does not have gold tops. Only maroon and white. We do have white, maroon, and gold pants, which I do believe are now in the game though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2009, 03:32 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drocks
Minnesota does not have gold tops
maybe he was thinking about the basketball team?
Old 06-08-2009, 03:34 PM   #63
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
You make a good point, and I respect that statement. Its so very frustrating though when some things get in and people are happy about the game... then wonder why others are upset because their "must have's" didn't make it once again..you know what I mean?
Like I've stated before, there are things that I want in the game, but are yet vacant from this year's installment(AD mode, formation subs, highlight show, amongst other things), but while that is disappointing that they aren't in the game, it doesn't mean that I won't/can't enjoy the game again this year.

I love college football. Nothing better than spending a cool, crisp, sunny fall day at the stadium with 40,000 of your closest friends. And nothing better than coming home and "recouperating" with some NCAA football.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-08-2009, 03:35 PM   #64
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drocks
Minnesota does not have gold tops. Only maroon and white. We do have white, maroon, and gold pants, which I do believe are now in the game though.
You're correct, I could have sworn seeing those last year though.

My bad... I think I was thinking of Gopher BBall

Am I honestly the only person who thought they had yellow tops?

Last edited by sportzbro; 06-08-2009 at 03:37 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »