Home

The Teambuilder Rosters may be final, but the Game will have DIFFERENT rosters.

This is a discussion on The Teambuilder Rosters may be final, but the Game will have DIFFERENT rosters. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 09:04 PM   #57
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: The Teambuilder Rosters may be final, but the Game will have DIFFERENT rosters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigemAGGIES13
The Big 12 teams I've looked at have all of the players, however some height and weights are a tad off on some. Apparently there are other schools that have major issues.
the Texas Tech roster is basically the same as '09, minus a few players that left like Harrell and Crabtree. there are at least 4-6 players that are no longer on the team that are on the roster as well.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-09-2009, 09:09 PM   #58
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: The Teambuilder Rosters may be final, but the Game will have DIFFERENT rosters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
the Texas Tech roster is basically the same as '09, minus a few players that left like Harrell and Crabtree. there are at least 4-6 players that are no longer on the team that are on the roster as well.

Hey Solidice, do you know if we can add created players to our team builder rosters after we get them on our consoles? It will ruin my dynasty to have to start with my old and current new uniform UVA teams if I only have 62 players.

Last edited by stevedrumsdw; 06-09-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:10 PM   #59
Rookie

ak1knight's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
Where on earth did I say that?
You said that his valid post was unnecessary basically because he wasn't up in arms over rosters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTPack919
That was the first post of mine that has ever even come close to bashing EA.
It was a generalization.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
Yes, it is absolutely necessary. We hope that they take it's as a wake up call that they need to up their levels.
But anyone who doesn't bash EA is a troll?

Last edited by ak1knight; 06-09-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:11 PM   #60
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
The ACC rosters are a disaster.
But this is only in this teambuilder mode correct??? Or is this the dynasty/play now rosters too???
Old 06-09-2009, 09:12 PM   #61
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedrumsdw
Hey Solidice, do you know if we can add created players to our team builder rosters after we get them on our consoles? It will ruin my dynasty to have to start with my old and current new uniform UVA teams if we only have 62 players.
don't think you can. from what I know, you can't edit teambuilder teams from the main menu, only after you import them into a dynasty(either offline or online).

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #62
Banned

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23
But this is only in this teambuilder mode correct??? Or is this the dynasty/play now rosters too???

EVERYTHING
Old 06-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #63
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirLobo23

Sadly I think these are the rosters that are going to be on the game.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #64
Rookie

lendog691's Arena

OVR: 9

Guys it's pure and simple and very easy to make a point, DON'T BUY THE GAME! I think this maybe EA's last go around anyway, hopefully 2K comes to our rescue.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »