Home

Road to Glory details. Erin Andrews sighting

This is a discussion on Road to Glory details. Erin Andrews sighting within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2009, 11:49 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Road to Glory details. Erin Andrews sighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetYaWeigtUp
Every thread that posts news or info on this game just makes the game lool sillier every day. I am beginning to wonder what EA has against this game and why they choose to make it so lame. Madden has taken huge steps forward, Fight Night seems to be also, Tiger Woods as good as it always has been is still stepping up, NHL may be the 2nd best game on the market (only to the Show), and even NBA Live looks to be overhauling and stepping up to the plate. Why is NCAA left on the backburner? I'd almost rather them not even make the game instead of this trash, its like a slap in the face.
They're making money. Simple as that, theres no reason to make huge improvements. They can use their vast resources elsewhere. Of course, this doesn't explain why Madden keeps improving, so maybe I'm wrong. It just seems to me that if they're having success selling a game, they're more likely to get lazy with it
Old 06-14-2009, 12:11 PM   #10
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
..and stopped reading. this mode has got to go.
What? Just because it remains the same from year to year means it has to go? That makes no sense at all.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:12 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 14

I will most likely only touch this mode this year if I get really, really bored with dynasty. Looks like it will be much of the same all over again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2009, 03:44 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by boritter
It seems weird that EA added more presentation to the Road to Glory mode than they did to dynasty mode. I picture dynasty being a hardcore gamer mode and Road to Glory being a kiddie gametype.
Dynasty mode isn't a "hardcore" mode at all the way its set up currently. I look forward to a day where its actually a challenge to build up a 1* school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaxamander
What? Just because it remains the same from year to year means it has to go? That makes no sense at all.
Its has to go because of the resources its taking up.. The time, money & effort put into "revamping" a mode thats lame already could have been put into presentation or dynasty. Even Madden decided not to even touch Be A Pro, and you've seen how much the other areas of the game have improved.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:01 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Dynasty mode isn't a "hardcore" mode at all the way its set up currently. I look forward to a day where its actually a challenge to build up a 1* school.

Its has to go because of the resources its taking up.. The time, money & effort put into "revamping" a mode thats lame already could have been put into presentation or dynasty. Even Madden decided not to even touch Be A Pro, and you've seen how much the other areas of the game have improved.
Umm, guess what else takes away time, monet and effort? Season Showdown! Just because you dont use Campus Legend aka Road to Glory doesnt mean others dont. I mainly play Dynasty also, but I will play Road to Glory. I, for 1, am glad that there is rumored to be some good presantation in the mode. I wish that there was good presentation in Dynasty mode as well, but I'll live.

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:03 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
Umm, guess what else takes away time, monet and effort? Season Showdown!
+1, I was going to say that also, but I figured it was a given at this point
Old 06-14-2009, 04:30 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 2

I actually enjoy campus legend. I find it a refreshing change of pace from dynasty mode. Glad to see they have added some improvements to it, but I do wish they would have added the presentation elements to dynasty also. I have to disagree about campus legend being a kiddie mode. To me it's more challenging than dynasty because you only control 1 player. I actually lose games sometimes in campus legend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2009, 04:43 PM   #16
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

Never even touched it in '09. Not even once

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »