Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: Tennessee @ Auburn (Default AA Sliders)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: Tennessee @ Auburn (Default AA Sliders) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2009, 10:59 PM   #49
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Tennessee @ Auburn (Default AA Sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimpycraig
wow, anyone else notice the unusual amount of passes thrown to the flats?

thats my only issue with this game, the cpu dumps it off stupidly and so late its almost a pick 6 everytime this is stupid logic based on Qb awareness, devs let them scramble for 1 or 2 yds its a better decision ........

EA fix this

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 06-16-2009, 11:00 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvava
they talk about the running in madden but its still way off so dont come on the ncaa boards bashing this game.
at least they tried to fix it.. more than you can say about this game
Old 06-16-2009, 11:01 PM   #51
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

logic you cant edit but the ratings do control most of the bs we see.

try it

#18 greatest EVA....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 11:02 PM   #52
Rookie

Lynx34's Arena

OVR: 4

Game looked good, I actually liked the straight-running animation, but the turns gave me painful reminders of QB Club for the N64. Auburn's playbook looked comparable to what I say at our spring game this year. Any plays that use Fannin at H-Back though? How about Wildcat? Malzahn is known for using that in his offenses at Arkansas and Tulsa.

I'm a little bit bothered by the crowd noise at kickoff. Sounds like they're just saying "Hey!" when the ball is kicked. It's a rolling "War" before the kick followed by "Eagle, Hey!" at the kick. Still sucks that they can't use the real fight song by default. Anyone know if any team-specific pre-game was installed? The Eagle Flight and running through the AU would be so badass.

Also, yeah, they need to get Blackmon out of there and replace him with Josh Bynes. Though I guess downloadable fixed rosters with the real names, etc. will be available online.

I'm sorry if these concerns have been raised before, especially if they've been addressed, but this is my first post on this forum. War Eagle to all the Auburn fans here.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:11 PM   #53
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx34
Game looked good, I actually liked the straight-running animation, but the turns gave me painful reminders of QB Club for the N64. Auburn's playbook looked comparable to what I say at our spring game this year. Any plays that use Fannin at H-Back though? How about Wildcat? Malzahn is known for using that in his offenses at Arkansas and Tulsa.

I'm a little bit bothered by the crowd noise at kickoff. Sounds like they're just saying "Hey!" when the ball is kicked. It's a rolling "War" before the kick followed by "Eagle, Hey!" at the kick. Still sucks that they can't use the real fight song by default. Anyone know if any team-specific pre-game was installed? The Eagle Flight and running through the AU would be so badass.

Also, yeah, they need to get Blackmon out of there and replace him with Josh Bynes. Though I guess downloadable fixed rosters with the real names, etc. will be available online.

I'm sorry if these concerns have been raised before, especially if they've been addressed, but this is my first post on this forum. War Eagle to all the Auburn fans here.
No entrances this year, but we got bands, yaaaaaay
Old 06-16-2009, 11:23 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 11
zig zag running is terrible in both this vid and the west virginia louiville one
Old 06-16-2009, 11:30 PM   #55
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

the higher the BC VISION rating the more they zig zag. especially on the higher difficulty levels.

c'mon EA fix this

#18 greatest EVA....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2009, 11:32 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

One of the better vids I've seen. This game will be serviceable. It's funny after seeing Madden, it good looks way too fast.

I loved the errant passes and the deep ball. What I didn't like was seeing running out side and passes to the flats seemed like a guaranteed 4 yard loss every play, yet the CPU kept doing it.

Looks playable though. After Madden comes out though, I dunno. Depends how good dynasty is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »