Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: Tennessee @ Auburn (Default AA Sliders)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: Tennessee @ Auburn (Default AA Sliders) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2009, 11:38 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 39
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Tennessee @ Auburn (Default AA Sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Looks playable though. After Madden comes out though, I dunno. Depends how good dynasty is.
Its the exact same, with very minor tweaks to poll logic & recruiting..o, and colors! Steve posted some pics of dynasty mode if you're interested.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:13 AM   #58
Banned

OVR: 2
HOW COME EVERY TIME WHEN IN THE SHOTGUN POSITION, THE RB ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE QB SLIDES OVER TO THE LEFT ABOUT A HALF YARD WITHOUT MOVING HIS FEET AFTER HE GETS SET? I NOTICED THIS IN EVERY SINGLE VIDEO. PLEASE FIX THAT. LAST YEAR IT WAS THE QB SLIDING INTO CENTER BEFORE THE SNAP. FIX THAT SLIDING CRAP PLEASE EA! ALSO, HOW COME PLAYERS ON THE SIDELINES ARE WEARING HALF LENGTH SOCKS WHEN THE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD ARE WEARING QUARTER LENGTH SOCKS? WTF? FIX THIS EA! WHERE ARE THE COACHES ON THE SIDELINES? WHERE ARE THE REFS & CHAINGANGS?
Old 06-17-2009, 12:41 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 4
This game is crap. It is the same game we have been playing for 3 years already. All of you who are talking about rushing out and getting this day one are just allowing EA to disgrace the greatest sport in the nation. They are probably still even calling Auburn, Alabama Fayetteville, AR. I can't tell a bit of difference in that video. The QB threw an incomplete pass???? We are supposed to be happy about that?? You could throw incomplete passes in Atari football. Mascots are the same, cheerleaders the same, celebrations the same, sidelines are the same, etc. etc. This game has to generate the most money for such little work done in all of America, and until that changes the game won't.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:06 PM   #60
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvava
I KEEP SEEING people talking about madden being better, maybe i am missing something but i fail to see the difference between the 2 games.

cpu still cant pass effective with out dumping off to the backs in both games( atleast in ncaa they throw it deep often) they talk about the running in madden but its still way off so dont come on the ncaa boards bashing this game.

the dev released a vid showing some supposed pass rush vids that was placibo marketing its nothing more. if people said the devs of madden are more involved then yes i would agree but by no means are the 2 games finished so lets be PATIENT...........

ANYWAY on topic vids show promise since i love editing i am going to have fun fixing stuff in this game........
thank you. people are looking at madden with blinders on right now because of all the dev interaction. except for a few a more cutscenes in madden neither game appears to have changed much from last year.
Old 06-17-2009, 01:09 PM   #61
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
thank you. people are looking at madden with blinders on right now because of all the dev interaction. except for a few a more cutscenes in madden neither game appears to have changed much from last year.
Regardless of how Madden turns out, it is quite evident they are at least trying to significantly improve their product.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 01:17 PM   #62
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Regardless of how Madden turns out, it is quite evident they are at least trying to significantly improve their product.
interacting with us on this board does not equal trying. i'm pretty sure both teams are trying, but i wouldn't presume to know for a fact either way. don't get fooled by a good marketing campaign again that would be looking at it with blinders on so instead just play both for yourself and make an intelligent decision.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:02 PM   #63
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
interacting with us on this board does not equal trying. i'm pretty sure both teams are trying, but i wouldn't presume to know for a fact either way. don't get fooled by a good marketing campaign again that would be looking at it with blinders on so instead just play both for yourself and make an intelligent decision.
The only thing the NCAA team is trying to do is lower sales. Their marketing has sucked, it has to be the worst marketing ever. Madden has been releasing screens daily, full games as videos, the lead designer is posting on forums. NCAA is releasing videos like "epic wins" where they tell stories of cheesers or they waste 3 blogs discussing season showdown which has to be the worst "feature" ever put in the game. I wish the dev team interacted with us as much as Ian does over at OS. The NCAA devs come here every 2 days and don't even post as much as he does. They won't even confirm or deny certain things that are killing the game.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:06 PM   #64
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
I'm as huge of a fan of NCAA as the next guy, but IMO, Madden is clearly the better, more-well rounded football title this year.

It has nothing to do with dev interaction...it has to do with what is seen in the videos.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

Last edited by countryboy; 06-17-2009 at 02:30 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »