Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: West Virginia @ Louisville (Default AA Sliders)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: West Virginia @ Louisville (Default AA Sliders) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2009, 04:39 PM   #113
stewaat

OVR:
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: West Virginia @ Louisville (Default AA Sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvanRG
Not that it matters to the MACHINE that is EA Tiburon, but I'm switching my pre-order to Madden. NCAA Football is the same game as last year with the same Play by Play, the same horrible defense, the same Robo QB, the same freakin' OL/DL interactions... the list goes on.

WE NEED 2K TO BE ALLOWED TO MAKE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!! Not because it'd be better, but because competition is what spurs improvement!!!

The developers of this game should be ashamed of themselves and anyone who plans on dropping $64 bucks on this game (after tax) is getting played as always.
Same horrible defense : no way '10 is much better in the demo. Pursuit angles anybody?
Play by play : yea it sucks
Robo QB : What? I've seen both Tebow and Bradford make off target passes...just like they should from time to time. Oh and this is with two 99 rated QBs! Yea...robo QB is really in the game.
OL/DL interaction : It's still pretty bad. I feel like I get stuck at times.

Basically you choose to neglect all the positive things NCAA has done this year and focus on the "negatives". You posted an audio complaint and one gameplay issue.

You should be ashamed for bringing such a weak argument to the table. Do a little research before you start calling people out.

Well I am ashamed I took 5 minutes to reply to your ignorant post. So I guess you were right, I should be ashamed.

Oh and you're right, we need 2K to make college football games. Their stuff was so great in the past we need them back!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »