Home

Should NCAA Football 10 Get Your Business? (Who Needs Rules)

This is a discussion on Should NCAA Football 10 Get Your Business? (Who Needs Rules) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2009, 10:39 PM   #33
Rookie

Boulton26's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Should NCAA Football 10 Get Your Business? (Who Needs Rules)

No.

Like a lot of other fans, I was really excited about Team Builder. But, and I've mentioned this before, if the defensive line pressure hasn't improved, I don't want anything to do with this game. '09 was awful for Boston College fans as BJ Raji and Ron Brace got their **** pushed in by every O-line in the game practically. And that ain't right, folks.

I don't even want to waste my bandwidth on downloading the demo... it seems to be the general consensus that the OL/DL interaction and pass rush is botched yet again.

... so no NCAA 10 for me. Oh well... more money for another game.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:44 PM   #34
Banned

OVR: 8

No, it hasn't got mine since last gen outside of a rental. As long as EA treats NCAA like a red-headed step child i will too. They might as well make this game like Head Coach where you sit back and watch the games play out. The only thing this game has going for it is Dynasty mode, but how anyone could suffer through the gameplay is beyond me.

Last edited by Pro Bowler; 06-18-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:45 PM   #35
Banned

noles1983's Arena

f**k no this game is TERRIBLE..i would rather play gamebreaker than this pice of s**t they call ncaa 10.. It is so bad i played 2 quarters of the demo and cant bring myself to finish it. ....all the ppl working on this should be fired immediately

Last edited by noles1983; 06-18-2009 at 10:50 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 10:48 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 4

Problem solver, APF 2K8.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:52 PM   #37
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by pote14
Problem solver, APF 2K8.
Been playing a lot of it as of late.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:57 PM   #38
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9

They had to do a few things to get my dollar this year: Improve the gameplay, improve recruiting, and do Louisville justice on the rosters.

1.) Improve Gameplay: C - As far as I can tell they improved DB play in man. They improved QB accuracy (by making it less accurate), and they made the speed of the game more realistic. I still don't feel like the pocket exists, zones aren't done properly at times, run blocking and downfield blocking is still bad, and human d-line preassure is still non-existant. Madden has done so much more, things that weren't "risks" in gameplay but straight improvements. To not steal them is dumb.

2.) Improve Recruiting: B - I think the ability to downplay other schools is terrific. I still feel much more could have been done.

3.) Louisville's Roster: F- - They seriously had to try to screw up or roster this bad. It's just beyond awful and broken. Regardless if this is the "screw up" roster or not, it's just sickening how completely inaccurate they have our rosters. Makes me want to vomit. Look, FSU is a great school, if you like FSU, but I'm a Cardinal fan through and through, and I don't give 2 ****s about FSU. I'm not playing with anyone but my Cards, not matter how many Tim Tebow's you give them.

Either way you slice it, EA doesn't deserve my money on this one.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:07 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

No.

but i'm an NCAA junkie so i'll get it
Old 06-18-2009, 11:16 PM   #40
Banned

Huge disappointment for me! Graphics look cartoony, the framerate is choppy (especially on the post play cutscenes), the players on the sidelines still look like they belong on the Nintendo 64, no coaches on the sidelines, no refs or chaingangs, etc... The only things I liked were the player lock feature & being able to use the right stick for defensive line moves. I'll pass on NCAA 10 & wait for Madden. It's disappointing because I love college football. I couldn't care less about Team Builder & Create a School. I'm sorry but creating fake teams & schools is not that exciting to me. OH but wait we have bands! Lol At least I'll have FN4 to hold me over until Madden 10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »