Home

NCAA 10 DEMO Video (HD)

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 DEMO Video (HD) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2009, 03:25 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 10 DEMO Video (HD)

Wow, good to see that option is still broken.

First play in the second Quarter video. Perfect pitch to the pitchman while he is being tackled.

How is this garbage STILL not fixed?
Old 06-19-2009, 03:37 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by trick02
Thx for the demo.

First off great goal line stand altho it was just a matter of time b4 the Fg :-(.

Some things i saw.

Pos:

- AI run game is much improved, when they ran the ball it didnt always end up for a loss of yards.

- Def. didnt dominate the game as it did last yr. OU was able to move the ball even against a top D.

Neg:

- Seems as tho the User can still hit a 50 yard FG with ease.

- Did any one else catch that nasty horse-collar tackle near the start of the 4th that wasn't called.

Loved what i saw overall and cant wait to get my hands on it. Any chance we will see another vid?
If anyone is interested, I could certainly capture more. Are there any specific areas/situations that people want to see more of? Let me know and I will work to capture them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltan
i love you nadasfan
thanks, (blushing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renarka
Wow, good to see that option is still broken.

First play in the second Quarter video. Perfect pitch to the pitchman while he is being tackled.

How is this garbage STILL not fixed?

Couldn't agree more, I was a little disheartened to see that happen.

My overall feeling was a positive however after playing. Passing felt much better to me, some evidence of a pocket/pushing rushing d linemen out wide and back around the QB. I could tell the difference in passing whether my feet were set before I threw or not for the most part. You may have noticed the number of face masks you will get when playing the aggressive gameplan on defense, it definitely is a risk/reward situation. Field goal kicking is still very easy, as evidenced by my 50 yarder. I will have some more impressions i am sure after I play a few more games.

Last edited by nadasfan; 06-19-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:45 PM   #11
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

based from NCAA 10 demo, I will go on the record and say that 09 loof far better the 10 believe it or not. This video I'm posting in a rain game and still looks freaking better the 10, WTF EA, really does it make sense. I re bought 09 and I really believe I will stick it out with 09 this, I know I would hat to cave in around release week because i can get the game about 5 days early, but man with the comparisons, 09 just looks better.

Don't forget the click the HD button and make it full screen to compare.

N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #12
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Wow!!! Just played the demo and i am highly disappointed. I agree in the above statement that 09 feels better and actually looks better! I would also like to say that the audio is horrible!! Why did they change the crowd chants to something that sounds like midgets chanting defense! Hopefully the full game is better.

Last edited by JayD; 06-19-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:10 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Wow!!! Just played the demo and i am highly disappointed. I agree in the above statement that 09 feels better and actually looks better! I would also like to say that the audio is horrible!! Why did they change the crowd chants to something that sounds like midgets chanting defense! Hopefully the full game is better.

I would highly doubt the whole audio package went into the demo. There have been some sports games that went to demo with no play by play at all to save file size problems. YOu may end up being right about the final product, but I would say wait until the game ships to judge the audio. By the way I will gladly post some videos at release time so you can make up your mind before buying (as i always buy at release no matter what.)
Old 06-19-2009, 04:19 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 39

Does anybody else think that Florida's pants are way too dark?
Old 06-19-2009, 05:23 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Does anybody else think that Florida's pants are way too dark?
Yeah I think I would agree, they looked almost red at times.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »