Home

Uncle Freddie

This is a discussion on Uncle Freddie within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 05:20 PM   #1
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Uncle Freddie

First of all, I want to preface this by saying I downloaded the demo on PS3 last night and yes it did leave a lot to be desired. Did anyone else find that passes were super fast?? Anyways.....

With that said most of us either have or know someone who has that weird Uncle, right?

Let’s call him Uncle Freddie. Here’s his story:

As a young boy Freddie was a very popular kid. His parents brought him up with a solid foundation, teaching him that the learning the basics counts for something and that how he became so popular. Everyone saw his potential and knew that he would become something great one day. For years he was well liked, bright, consuming and full of energy. His family couldn’t wait to see him every year, especially a week or two after Independence Day.

But Uncle Freddie changed. As he grew older he became some what stale and annoying. He never quite lived up to expectations and always left more to be desired. He never got that great job, the beautiful girl or anything really. Freddie biggest problem was that he was happy with complicacy and never really strived to be the best. Although, he and his parents still believed that he was “the man”, everyone else in the family believed otherwise and saw him for what he really was…… basically a loser. He had such a great upbringing and now he is a shell of his former self. What happened?

Now, Freddie has pretty much gone down the tubes. He hasn’t improved anything about himself for the past 5 years and is simply known to the family as “Weird Uncle Freddie who lives in the basement and has an alcohol problem”. But…… his parents still believe in him thinking that adding some new features around him will cause the rest of his family to believe in him once again. Unfortunately, they are wrong. The rest of the family sees the new features as the fluff that it is and only want Freddie to get back to improving his basics. However, year after year everyone remains let down even more, to the point of, not wanting to see him again (for at least a year).

All the while Freddie older brother (let’s call him John) who once was considered Freddie equal. Now has far and away surpassed Freddie. Everyone now can’t wait to see John because they know how hard he has been working to improve himself and they can’t wait to see the results.

And everyone is left thinking “well maybe next year will be the year that Freddie finally shines”. We can only hope, we can only hope.

If you have yet to figure it out I will lay it all out for you here

Freddie= NCAA 10

Parents= EA/ devs

Family = You, me and everyone who play’s this game and wants more

John= Madden 10

And it is true, all I want is for NCAA to strive to be the best. I mean, your fans our so loyal. Can't you at least put your best foot forward each and every year. I'm just asking for a little something better. That's all. (Unless that's too much)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2009, 06:12 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Uncle Freddie

WoW. I am never going to get that time back.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:25 PM   #3
We had subs. It was crazy

MBFranchise's Arena

OVR: 9

fail
Old 06-20-2009, 01:05 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBFranchise
fail
Big time.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »