Home

NCAA 10 vs 09 Video

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 vs 09 Video within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-22-2009, 02:49 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA 10 vs 09 Video

I agree... No difference in speed.

NCAA 10 is not a fun demo. Player movement is horrid. Defense is horrid. In fact, why did EA go away from "Wide Open Offense"? I can score whenever I want. And now that LB's don't jump ten feet in the air, it is even easier to pass the ball.

I have a real hard time believing that this game was even worked on the past year. Season Showdown is a dumb feature that seems tedious. The Game Planning feature is too tedious for me to use. For me Team Builder is a wasted feature. Besides these 3 things, that I don't care about, what has EA done to improve this game? Not being a jerk, I just really don't see where the improvements have been made in this game.

NCAA 10 should be called NCAA 2008 3/4. If this game was the 2008 version I would be very pleased. However, 2 years later and we still don't have a good product.

or maybe we could call NCAA10

NCAA 10 Wide Open Offense Round 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2009, 02:55 PM   #66
MVP

StormJH1's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA 10 vs 09 Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
That's what I'm not liking, the COLORS, they are almost to unrealistic looking, the Colors in 09m were better IMO.
There's something almost cartoonish about the '10 graphics versus 2009. Kinda like the difference between Grand Slam Tennis and Virtua Tennis! I wasn't impressed with the player models and detail, but most of my games will be in the daytime anyway, so it'd be nice to see how that looks.

It's interesting that everybody is talking about the "presentation of college football" in the demo, when the National Championship has to be the least "college football"-like experience all year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »