Home

Out of the loop - so what's wrong with NCAA10?

This is a discussion on Out of the loop - so what's wrong with NCAA10? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-01-2009, 12:23 AM   #9
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Out of the loop - so what's wrong with NCAA10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmobious
How is that even possible? I tried reading through the bazillion length thread surrounding this, but can not get over this issue.
Same way broken sliders got into the game..again
Same reason why the OL/DL interactions still suck
Same reason why we are getting Season Showdown as a feature
Old 07-01-2009, 01:37 AM   #10
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

I haven't played the demo since the day it came out. That's a SERIOUS problem.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:59 AM   #11
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

On the bright side, lots of tweaks and fixes were made to dynasty mode involving CPU roster decisions and recruiting. I think even some polls were changed.

If you're a dynasty player, playing the demo won't give you a good impression of those fixes. I'm hopeful a patch with fixed pass rush and sliders will be available shortly after release.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2009, 09:36 AM   #12
Banned

LSUsmitty's Arena

OVR: 2

I don't think there is anything wrong with it, "Persay", but rather it would have been the perfect game for 2008.

There have been very few, if any, improvements on the gameplay features.

IMO, People are dis-heartened by the fact that a year has passed, and a few gimmicks have been added, oh yeh and Erin Andrews.

If you played 09, then this is virtually the same, with the aforementioned additions.

The hype that started when the first pic was released, coupled with last years "ground-breaking" online dynasty really set the bar high for EA this year. In reality, they added Erin Andrews, a few more animations, and a few more gimmicks, slapped the EA logo on it put it on the shelves ready for consumption on July 14, 2009.

Having said that, I am thankful to have it. Just disapointed there wasnt more to it, and with less gimmicks. I could add a whole list of things that people wanted to see, given a year, but they are no-where in sight.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:59 AM   #13
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUsmitty
If you played 09, then this is virtually the same, with the aforementioned additions.
I've changed my tune on this.

So many of us are dynasty only players. I really think that the fixes and tweaks to dynasty are really going to make the game have much more re-playability.

I don't know why we don't see more focus on this from OS posters. Maybe some feel that this isn't enough. I personally feel that many are overlooking the importance of these fixes.
Old 07-01-2009, 10:37 AM   #14
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
I'm hopeful a patch with fixed pass rush and sliders will be available shortly after release.
If these things were broken last year and not patched, what makes you think they are going to patch them this year?
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 07-01-2009, 10:44 AM   #15
Rookie

Happyvally74's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
On the bright side, lots of tweaks and fixes were made to dynasty mode involving CPU roster decisions and recruiting. I think even some polls were changed.

If you're a dynasty player, playing the demo won't give you a good impression of those fixes. I'm hopeful a patch with fixed pass rush and sliders will be available shortly after release.
Dynasty got small tweaks and fixes. RTG got a huge overhaul. I enjoy Dynasty but there have been no substantial changes in last few years. It can get stale after a while.

Last edited by Happyvally74; 07-01-2009 at 10:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2009, 11:34 AM   #16
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
I've changed my tune on this.

So many of us are dynasty only players. I really think that the fixes and tweaks to dynasty are really going to make the game have much more re-playability.

I don't know why we don't see more focus on this from OS posters. Maybe some feel that this isn't enough. I personally feel that many are overlooking the importance of these fixes.
What tweak do you find is the most important to add replayability to your OD?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »