Home

Something To Get You Pump Till The Game Drops

This is a discussion on Something To Get You Pump Till The Game Drops within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2009, 11:32 PM   #17
Rookie

thesteamontheboat's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Something To Get You Pump Till The Game Drops

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackscorpion11
I agree completely.... If you hate ncaa 2010, then why browse threads that talk about a game that you arent going to buy or play???
We make our comments so this crappy game dont get made over like 09 just did. You may buy this game anyway but you know your just as disappointed and upset as the rest of us. People who actually played this game tells you its pretty much the same game and the changes are suttle and you still are crazy for it???

That just tells people that they can give you monkey crap your gonna clamp your nose and play with it.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:53 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesteamontheboat
We make our comments so this crappy game dont get made over like 09 just did. You may buy this game anyway but you know your just as disappointed and upset as the rest of us. People who actually played this game tells you its pretty much the same game and the changes are suttle and you still are crazy for it???

That just tells people that they can give you monkey crap your gonna clamp your nose and play with it.
You are really pathetic. I looked up your last few posts and all of them are bashing NCAA. Is that all you can do in life is troll this forum and tell us how NCAA suxs? Buy some clearasil and then go find yourself a woman. You know what a woman is right??? Maybe you should start with Cinemax first instead and then work your way up to a real woman. We don't care what you have to say. We are going to buy NCAA this year, next year and every year after that.
Old 07-07-2009, 11:55 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcopenhagenh
Those videos are the reason why I am not buying 2010. EA's version of college football does not represent what is in those videos.
Got that right.. Everything thats good about those vids are bad in NCAA 10.

The big thing is atmosphere/presentation..
Old 07-07-2009, 11:57 PM   #20
MattUMD224

OVR:

THIS THREAD WAS SUPPOSE TO GET PEOPLE HYPED AND HAPPY FOR THE GAME NOT FOR ALL THIS FIGHTING TAKE THAT ISSSHHH TO ANOTHER THREAD

IM NOT EVEN GETTING THE GAME FOR NEXT_GEN IM GETTING IT FOR LAS_GEN AND IF YOU ALL HAVE ISSUES WITH THE GAME MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO LAST GEN TO

caps lock taken off now

Old 07-08-2009, 12:00 AM   #21
MVP

OVR: 39

I liked the Boise St. one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2009, 12:01 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

The second video is one of the best pump up videos i have ever seen... it kind of lacked in the quality department but either way that was a great video... had gusebumps the entire time.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:11 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

E..S...P...N.... IT'S GAME DAY!!!!

Bubba Sparxx intro > Big n Rich. This gives me chills!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4fyrsx9mPI
Old 07-08-2009, 12:13 AM   #24
Rookie

thesteamontheboat's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxGODFATHERxxx
You are really pathetic. I looked up your last few posts and all of them are bashing NCAA. Is that all you can do in life is troll this forum and tell us how NCAA suxs? Buy some clearasil and then go find yourself a woman. You know what a woman is right??? Maybe you should start with Cinemax first instead and then work your way up to a real woman. We don't care what you have to say. We are going to buy NCAA this year, next year and every year after that.
You might be right I rather watch Cinemax then play NCAA Football 09.5.

Really all joking aside I love the NCAA football franchise and I can see you do too but I have been truly let down by this years game I let 09 slide by as a cool game cause I was in hopes for what 10 would build off of and they really didnt capitalize.

You buying the game is cool man but the only reason you are buying it is because you like college football not because you think this game in particular is going to be awsome if so your sadly in denial.

Honestly presentation would have made this game for me (ex. Team entrances, end of game celebrations, and a real national championship celebration) but its the exact same as last year except for the whole band thing. Maybe a few animations and team builder was enough for you but I was really hoping this was the year sorry if I come off as bashing but stop me when im lying.

You know what Im going to list the positives just for you.
Erin Andrews Road to glory
Team Builder
Bowl game End zones
Better catch animations
Oline Dline play better not 100% fixed
Crowd Chants
Wider camera angle

wind socks
field goal nets
mix match uniforms

Really thats all I can think of and most of those could have been downloadable content for 09.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »