Home

Fix for Fatigue Issue..

This is a discussion on Fix for Fatigue Issue.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2009, 09:53 PM   #1
MVP

RidinDwnKingsley's Arena

OVR: 16
Fix for Fatigue Issue..

As has been posted in the impressions forum and the bugs/glitches forum, there is a glitch if you adjust your auto subs that has your Rb never return in the 2nd half...after hours of testing it appears this affects other positions as well, I have seen my De leave in 4th quarter and never return....so after messing with the auto sub sliders I have discovered it seems to be progressive fatigue, actually quite realistic, if you set your sub out/in at 90-95 or 94 95...your player never returns to that 90 or 94 late in the game...these settings work and work quite well, with backup rb's getting plenty of reps and starting rbs getting breathers but always returning...the starting rb will actually leave for a few extra plays as the game winds down if hes being used alot..so be realistic sub backups in and it plays very well....try these settings.

qb out/in 60-80
rb 79-80
wr 79-80
fb 79-80
ol 79-80
de 84-85
dt 84-85
lb 84-85
cb 79-80
s 80-81

I play 7 minute quarters so you may have to adjust to the length of game....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 10:01 PM   #2
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Fix for Fatigue Issue..

similar to a set I used last year
Old 07-12-2009, 10:08 PM   #3
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
As has been posted in the impressions forum and the bugs/glitches forum, there is a glitch if you adjust your auto subs that has your Rb never return in the 2nd half...after hours of testing it appears this affects other positions as well, I have seen my De leave in 4th quarter and never return....so after messing with the auto sub sliders I have discovered it seems to be progressive fatigue, actually quite realistic, if you set your sub out/in at 90-95 or 94 95...your player never returns to that 90 or 94 late in the game...these settings work and work quite well, with backup rb's getting plenty of reps and starting rbs getting breathers but always returning...the starting rb will actually leave for a few extra plays as the game winds down if hes being used alot..so be realistic sub backups in and it plays very well....try these settings.

qb out/in 60-80
rb 79-80
wr 79-80
fb 79-80
ol 79-80
de 84-85
dt 84-85
lb 84-85
cb 79-80
s 80-81

I play 7 minute quarters so you may have to adjust to the length of game....
I'll give these a shot since I'm willing to try anything to get my backups some playing time. However, I have also tried sub outs at 85 for RB and my starter only came out for a couple of plays during the game, if that and he ended up with 40+ carries. So moving that down to 79 I'm not sure if that will work but we'll see.
Old 07-12-2009, 10:12 PM   #4
Pro

wisecav's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm definitely gunna try these out. Anything to prevent my RB being taken out for a whole half.
Boston Celtics
Boston Red Sox
Washington Capitals
Old 07-12-2009, 10:20 PM   #5
MVP

Hova57's Arena

OVR: 31

since i don't have the game i can't try or really know how well it works. but it seems to be right though. it still doesn't make sense if the rb played the full first half and didn't return even toward the end of the fourth he should have been replenshed by then.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 11:02 PM   #6
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
since i don't have the game i can't try or really know how well it works. but it seems to be right though. it still doesn't make sense if the rb played the full first half and didn't return even toward the end of the fourth he should have been replenshed by then.
Not with progressive fatigue. After so many reps and energy expended, he'd never be able to get all the way restored. Just like real life. You sit out for a bit, you'll feel fresh, but you know your energy isn't at 100%.
Old 07-12-2009, 11:13 PM   #7
MVP

SlyBelle's Arena

OVR: 10

I tried the revised sliders and my backup RB came in for 3 plays the entire game. My DT/DE players were only subbed once during the game. As expected though, I did not see the issue since each player had their 'in' value pretty low.
Old 07-13-2009, 12:25 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

definitely gonna give this a go, thanks for sharing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »