Home

So... 360 users with non linked accounts with web teams are out of luck huh?

This is a discussion on So... 360 users with non linked accounts with web teams are out of luck huh? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2009, 05:32 PM   #9
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: So... 360 users with non linked accounts with web teams are out of luck huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pote14
Soooo no one is going to help us?
I guess not, they like to shed light on info when they conjure up some kind of legitimate excuse for the flub up. I rarely complain so vehemently but this really has me quite ticked off. They had prior knowledge of this impending fiasco and did little of nothing to lend us a voice. Complaining will do little but suffice my own irritation and dissapointment, moreover this is bad business and mildly dishonest marketing.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:34 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: So... 360 users with non linked accounts with web teams are out of luck huh?

I started a thread about this very topic about 2 months ago, it was asking if we needed to link out XBL accounts to out EA Accounts to get teambuilder to work, no one responded to it at all, not one person.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:36 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 16

They really handled this poorly.

I won't go through my whole ordeal regarding this, but suffice to say, I was really amazed how counter-intuitive and poorly-managed this whole thing was. I mean, I wasn't expecting perfection or anything, but this whole process was just a cluster****.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 05:37 PM   #12
Pro

Bwnarrow3's Arena

OVR: 10

Wait, hold on guys. Can you try to explain this better? So 360 users can not download any teambuilder teams from the web?

Check out my NBA blog here: www.thetransitionthree.blogspot.com

I'm an avid NBA fan and I'd love some feedback on my articles. I write about all teams too, so check out your favorite team!

Twitter: @bowen_connor and @transition3blog
Old 07-14-2009, 05:40 PM   #13
Rookie

Mad 69's Arena

OVR: 10

Linking your gamertag with EASportsworld is very easy. Use the same email as your XBOX Live email, it should link automatically. Make sure you enter your email on the console also, go to My NCAA section and make sure you have your email address in the section where it says to forward scores/data. I think most people who are having trouble with this haven't entered their email on the actual game (any EA sports game) on their console.

Last edited by Mad 69; 07-14-2009 at 05:42 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 05:40 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Has anyone else had trouble linking their XBL accounts to their EA Accounts?
Old 07-14-2009, 05:41 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pote14
How did you successfully link your XBL account to your EA Account? I've been trying for months but can't get it to work.
For me, I couldn't link them, but that was because I apparently had linked an EA account to my gamertag some 18 months ago, which I don't recall ever even considering. And instead of just saying something like, "This gamertag is already linked to an account" it kept telling me to log on online in an EA game to link my accounts.

So yeah, if it's not working for you, try logging into an EA account with the email you used for your gamertag. They might already be linked.

If the EA account you're using right now is the same as the one for your gamertag, my understanding if you're just supposed to go online in an EA game with that gamertag and they'll send an email to the email address used to create that gamertag. I would not be surprised at all, though, if this process doesn't work perfectly. Or even remotely well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2009, 05:42 PM   #16
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwnarrow3
Wait, hold on guys. Can you try to explain this better? So 360 users can not download any teambuilder teams from the web?
360 users can't download Teambuilder teams that contain custom logos due to Microsoft restrictions unless the gamertag being used to download and the EA account used to create are linked together.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »