Home

Anyone else switch systems?

This is a discussion on Anyone else switch systems? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2009, 01:55 AM   #1
Pro

skow05's Arena

OVR: 9
Anyone else switch systems?

I was just wondering if anyone else switches offensive/defensive systems for their team in dynasty like I am planning on doing?

I can't stand playing (or watching) with the spread offense that R-Rod has brought to Ann Arbor. I tried it last year and struggled to really find my groove with it. So I'm going be switching us back to a power, pro-style qb system that was in place when Carr was at UofM. I think this will be fun because it's going to present a little more of a challenge in recruiting the right guys to implement the system, and recruiting is too easy imo, but that might be because I use a 5* program.

So is anyone else planning on doing the same sort of thing once they start their dynasty?

Cowboys

Knicks
PSN - Skow
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2009, 02:13 AM   #2
Banned

stevedrumsdw's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Anyone else switch systems?

I don't think I will be running the spread that Brandon and Al Groh have at Virginia this year, I here ya man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »