Home

How to get free Teambuilder Slots....

This is a discussion on How to get free Teambuilder Slots.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2009, 07:54 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
Deleted by submitter

What a rip off?

Last edited by kbomb1upc; 07-17-2009 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Go and pay for teambuilder.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
Rookie

CanePride's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: How to get free Teambuilder Slots....

Anybody want to trade me teambuilder slots for microsoft points, I got it with the game when I preorder it, you get 13 extra slots, i won't never use them and think it was waste to put it on the game.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:47 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 39

Wasn't trying to "stick it to EA" when I rented my copy, just wanted to try out TB. Yes, this does work, but I was the first one to rent the copy at the local video store. It wont work after that first person redeems the code. Also, that is kind of an a****** move by you to go through all the copies & pull the codes. The activation codes should be disc specific to avoid this or there should be an option to share extra slots with friends who get the game..

If I end up getting the game, I'll be giving my extra 12 slots to someone for no charge.

Last edited by sportzbro; 07-16-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 07-16-2009, 08:53 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbomb1upc
Alright... I found a way to get the Teambuilder code with having to buy the game. Go to your local Blockbuster or Hollywood Video store, and take a look at the NCAA 10 games they have on display for rent. Most of Blockbuster’s keep the Instruction Manuals in the display case for their game rentals. Just open the case (don't worry all of them should be already opened) and get the code on the back of the manual. I tried already and it works. Let’s stick it to EA for charging us for a feature that is already on the disk...
>>
P.S. Please do not do this if you already have the code, allow the people who don't haveTeambuilder to get a chance....
What a great idea! Do you know of any way I can get some food stamps so I can stick it to the government, too?
Old 07-16-2009, 09:42 PM   #5
All Star

SoxFan01605's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
Wasn't trying to "stick it to EA" when I rented my copy, just wanted to try out TB. Yes, this does work, but I was the first one to rent the copy at the local video store. It wont work after that first person redeems the code. Also, that is kind of an a****** move by you to go through all the copies & pull the codes. The activation codes should be disc specific to avoid this or there should be an option to share extra slots with friends who get the game..

If I end up getting the game, I'll be giving my extra 12 slots to someone for no charge.
I agree 100%!

I made sure I was first in line to pick up a copy so I could get the code and give TB a go. I'm glad I did, as I'm high on the feature and as a result, am higher on the game itself than I thought I'd be. When the patch comes out for 360 and I get a chance to tinker with sliders, etc, I can make a better decision.

If I do purchase it, I will also gladly donate my code to someone else.

EDIT: Also, it would have been nice for EA to maybe include a single slot, or trial activation of some sort (tied to your gamertag, perhaps) for people wanting to try this feature out before purchase. Maybe in the future...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 01:02 AM   #6
All Star

bkfount's Arena

OVR: 21

I don't want to stick it to EA. I'll just never need 120 slots, so why is the only option available paying $10 for that many?
Old 07-17-2009, 07:19 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 20

I just asked if I could have the instructions when I rented it. They said sure. The bad thing is my teambuilder teams are web persona (thanks ea for not telling us early about this!) and I cant use my teams at all until a fix is done...
Old 07-17-2009, 07:43 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

I got an email with my extra set. Willing to give them away.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »