Home

NCAA 10 has no Procedural Awareness(Treachery in the Trenches)

This is a discussion on NCAA 10 has no Procedural Awareness(Treachery in the Trenches) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA 10 has no Procedural Awareness(Treachery in the Trenches)

i guess a vast majority just care about pass completions, running daylights, and getting picks and fumbles and BAM the best football game of NEXT GEN. you dont really care how it happens but as long as its being done and EA surely provide that for you to experience and pay 60 bucks for it. glad u happy tho for real

Me and people like APEX(other who are not blinded) knows what we see on saturdays and sunday and i know personally i hope when the contract expires it turn back to a multi-SD agreement cause i cant go this whole next gen ERA of WEAK FOOTBALL SIMULATION(this is not even a simulation).

EASY, BREEZY, BEAUTIFUL, COVERGIRL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 02:24 PM   #82
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
What I saw was the LG pick up the safety late. The animation should have been the LG pushing the safety from the side or on a shoulder. Instead there was a suction block.

Look at the end of the play. The safety gets blocked to the ground. It's still the right person blocking the defense, it was just an animation issue. You show me one game with no animation issues (not sports, ANY game), and I will gladly make Apex a mod here.
I know its an animation issue, this is why I made my statement. I'm not going to analyze it and make it right in my mind. I'm going to go by what I see.

Yep every game has problems, but at what point to you say ok x amount of years in a row, we've pointed this out to you and you still say yeah we know and then do nothing about it?

Address the issue, don't turn a blind eye to it.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:27 PM   #83
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbreaker
I know its an animation issue, this is why I made my statement. I'm not going to analyze it and make it right in my mind. I'm going to go by what I see.

Yep every game has problems, but at what point to you say ok x amount of years in a row, we've pointed this out to you and you still say yeah we know and then do nothing about it?

Address the issue, don't turn a blind eye to it.
This I agree with.

That being said, that isn't what Apex is doing. He is creating videos claiming NCAA is the worst of the series and/or all time. How it does nothing right. And by doing this, he is attempting to be the next "YouTube Phenomenon".

Right.

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Old 07-17-2009, 02:29 PM   #84
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

but are the devs there 100% of the time while you are playing the game? once the game is out, it's out, and there's nothing that can be done (except for a patch here and there). there are going to be instances where something goofy happens and nothing can be done about it. the wrong animation played, and it should have been an impact block to the safety's right shoulder, but it wasn't. in that singular instance, what could a dev do about that? the right animation is never going to play 100% of the time, it's just not. but people want to spend 10 minutes analyzing 1 play and asking "why is this not fixed?" when they need to look at the bigger picture and realize the animation system has flaws, but the flaws as a whole are cosmetic.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:30 PM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
This I agree with.

That being said, that isn't what Apex is doing. He is creating videos claiming NCAA is the worst of the series and/or all time. How it does nothing right. And by doing this, he is attempting to be the next "YouTube Phenomenon".

Right.
if the gameplay hasnt change then yes it is the worst of the gameplay aspect. now teambuilder gives it a boost from 09 but since 09 had the same gameplay and it was bad then 10 is worse

EASY, BREEZY, BEAUTIFUL, COVERGIRL
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 02:32 PM   #86
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayvis
Does no-one appreciate the comedy in these videos? I think it's such a shame that people can take something so funny and flip it into a serious debate.
I agree completely. His videos are hilarious to me, so I keep watching. Truf chasus, truf chasus y'all! Peace, peace.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:44 PM   #87
Pro

DereckM's Arena

OVR: 8

Maybe its not for me to understand. I just dont see how people are upset with the guy. When people say something good about the game I dont see people coming in and saying why are you trying to win people over. Or ok already we know you like the game. But when someone dislikes the game its like get out of here with your bashing, wanting attention, or yea we already know so move on.
Old 07-17-2009, 02:50 PM   #88
MVP

OVR: 21

The mods and the devs should make a thread where the dev can explain the tech and why we see some of the things we see like this. I think it would help alot of us cope with it if we understood whats going on. Maybe even the devs can explain what the oline and dline are trying to achieve each play and how the gameplan ties into it. Then when we see certain things we can have a point of reference as to why its happening and may even find a way around it.

I for one am getting tired of seeing my left tackle let the RE go by him untouched. The funny thing is, when playing Florida the LE is the stud DE and he rarely if ever gets in but the other end is blowing up my 90 pass protect rated tackle on a regular.

Is there some adjustment that the online can do to help because the line protection calls so far have not helped. Does the game plan work ? Because even when I set it to make the line protect more at the risk of holding, that RE still beats my LT.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »