Home

Problems signing into EA servers on xbox 360?

This is a discussion on Problems signing into EA servers on xbox 360? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 10
Problems signing into EA servers on xbox 360?

For some strange reason today I cannot sign on. It keeps telling me " you must be connectd to xbox live" (which I am) " and signed in the Ea server " I press login and this message keeps coming up. Does anyone have a clue what I gotta due to be able to get online?

I went on to EAsportsworld.com and signed in fine. How can I get signed in on my xbox? Ive been playing it everyday online withno problems and all the sudden today I cant even use teambuilder or load rosters. What gives? Appreciate the help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2009, 09:48 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Problems signing into EA servers on xbox 360?

Anybody? ...........

Ive read to change your clock back to 11-15-2005 but once I sign in my clock gets turned right back to todays date. Is there a way to stop it from updating?
Old 07-17-2009, 10:35 PM   #3
Rookie

DiSaStAx94's Arena

OVR: 4

I can't either, I'm on PS3 though. Same deal basically. Someone told me to open the DMZ on my router but I have no clue what that is.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:57 PM   #4
Rookie

DiSaStAx94's Arena

I just got it to work. I went into RTG, played my first High School Game, then it said do you want to sign in to put your stats online or whatever. I pressed yes and it signed me in.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:44 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiSaStAx94
I can't either, I'm on PS3 though. Same deal basically. Someone told me to open the DMZ on my router but I have no clue what that is.
Nah dont do that..i know what the dmz settings are... there is absolutely no need to do that..its probably something on their end thats temp messed up
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2009, 12:00 AM   #6
Rookie

me either i see all my friends on my xbox playing ranked game and i cant get on its unfair
Old 07-18-2009, 12:08 AM   #7
Rookie

DiSaStAx94's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteXJaseeXEmA
me either i see all my friends on my xbox playing ranked game and i cant get on its unfair
Did you try my RTG thing? After I did that I can sign in from the normal screen as well. Or whatever problem they had on their end happened to be fixed between the last time I checked and when I did that. I'm content either way.
Old 07-18-2009, 02:03 AM   #8
Rookie

nothing works for me dotn matter if i play road to glory keep saying the same thing

you need to login first in order to verify your eligibility for the onoine road to glory leaderboards and to upload your stats to the online road to glory leaderboard if you are eligible would u like to login now? then i try to login
then it still says you must be signed in to xbox live and the ea servers in order to access the online features of the title but keep saying th e connection failed

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »