Home

CPU Option Pitch Interception

This is a discussion on CPU Option Pitch Interception within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #17
Rookie

milmont77's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: CPU Option Pitch Interception

Sorry to be overly blunt here, but this sounds like a player problem. It's not the same game as last year and "goto" plays may no longer be as successful. Take your time and you'll find a groove. I pitched at least 60 or 70 options this year on heisman level and only one has been picked. I learned a lesson from that play and I don't expect it to happen any time soon again. The option is still there to be played, just not as easily
Old 07-19-2009, 07:27 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

umm the cpu aint do that to me...but i've done it alot to people online with the U
Old 07-19-2009, 07:34 PM   #19
Midtable shrug

NoDakHusker's Arena

OVR: 47

the only time I've seen the Pitch intercept was in the very first game I played and that was my own player(cpu controlled) intercepting it and taking it to the house.
I've played probably 20 games since and haven't seen an option pitch intercepted.
Old 07-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 1

"I just went back to that game and won it 62-7"

So you play on a low difficulty level and if it doesn't go your way you start over. It's your game and enjoy it however you wish,but please keep your crying to yourself if you're going to play that way. Just a little tip though,make sure you have injuries off,don't want you to have to start over because your QB got hurt.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »