Home

OK, has anyone here played The Game (L-A-X) online?

This is a discussion on OK, has anyone here played The Game (L-A-X) online? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 09:18 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: OK, has anyone here played The Game (L-A-X) online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamo305
yeah i palyed the game a couple of time he know bout me bamo305 ps3 hes a good player he was ranked 1 i was ranked 8 when he play top ranked players like myself we play we low rank teams that how the game gets down and its really him he has a cam and all

He does not play top ranked players. Did you see his last 20 games? All fake players and fake wins. You cannot say he is good when he is playing "The Red Album" and winning 21-0. The Red Album is the name of one OF The Game's rap albums. Give me a break. "Oh I think I will play someone with the name of one of my album'" Yeah right. If this IS him, he is a fake. Pathetic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 09:47 AM   #26
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdamention
Case Closed, that guy is a scam. I would report him. Looks like he only plays people with names in ALL CAPS and the letters all seperated. Those are the most fake made up accounts I have seen. You have your buddy make up accounts, then you have him lose/concede to you. Funny how he has played each one like multiple times. Why would you keep playing someone you have played and beaten 21-0. Report his ***. He should be banned.
who cares lol.

http://twitter.com/52isthemike
Old 07-20-2009, 10:32 AM   #27
Pro

osubucksfan47's Arena

OVR: 10

He's come out and said that its actually him...
Old 07-20-2009, 02:09 PM   #28
Rookie

Bamo305's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
I doubt it is him. That would not be the easiest name to get so if he didn't act fast, someone else would have that PSN ID. It is a pretty generic name, it could be anyone. I doubt it is the Rapper.
its him i told him that i need proof and he sent a chat and he his cam and game wasnt cheating in madden 09 dont know bout now i dont think he takes ncaa like he takes madden did u see when he played bow wow he killed him and bow wow was doing wr snap so stop hating game pose to be in top ten in madden 09
Old 07-20-2009, 02:33 PM   #29
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
I doubt it is him. That would not be the easiest name to get so if he didn't act fast, someone else would have that PSN ID. It is a pretty generic name, it could be anyone. I doubt it is the Rapper.
Its him, there's videos on the net of him saying his PSN and playing madden 09.
Old 07-20-2009, 03:02 PM   #30
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

I played him twice back September. I won once, second time he beat me. And yes it's really him, he only talks on big plays.

And it wasn't any lag!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Old 07-20-2009, 03:04 PM   #31
MVP

TrapStar215's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamo305
its him i told him that i need proof and he sent a chat and he his cam and game wasnt cheating in madden 09 dont know bout now i dont think he takes ncaa like he takes madden did u see when he played bow wow he killed him and bow wow was doing wr snap so stop hating game pose to be in top ten in madden 09
You really need some punctuation there!
"Okay, here's the story. I come from the gutter. I know that. I got no education... but that's okay. I know the street, and I'm making all the right connections. With the right woman, there's no stopping me. I could go right to the top."

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2009, 03:48 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 4

Whoever that guy is definitely boosting/cheating he had over 100 online wins on saturday 7/18/09 which was 5 days after the official release of NCAA 10 7/14/09 which is physically impossible to play that many gms non-stop. Do the math. Guys like him kill the whole online experience and something seriously needs to be done about it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »