Home

Season Showdown Trivia Problem

This is a discussion on Season Showdown Trivia Problem within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2009, 01:39 PM   #9
Rookie

UW Dawg Fan's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Season Showdown Trivia Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
is your gamertag/PSN persona the active persona on EASW? maybe that could be the problem?
Yup, same name as my gamertag, its the only account i have ever had.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:01 PM   #10
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by UW Dawg Fan
While we are on the subject, anyone know why i have domne tons of Trivia online and not once has it ever recorded to my season showdown card? I make sure i am signed in every time but i have yet to get a single point
It only shows if you are on the leaderboard. They are talking about modifying it so everyone's points are shown.
Old 07-23-2009, 02:23 PM   #11
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexerr
I'm not sure how many people actually do the trivia online, but I like to when I have time to kill. The problem is that I have been unable to get onto it the past two-plus days. When I click "Play Now" an error message popped up and simply says "Sorry, an error has occurred. Please try again." I have tried on three seperate computers and all have done the same thing. Not really sure whats up, if anyone else is having the problem or not, but if some light could be shed, I would be grateful.

Thanks.
Ok, we think we see your problem. We have a cap of 100 games a week per user (to prevent people from trying to get lucky and hit the highest score). Do you think you have played it that many times?

We'll look into increasing this cap, and certainly need to display a more user friendly error message.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2009, 02:31 PM   #12
Rookie

vexerr's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
Ok, we think we see your problem. We have a cap of 100 games a week per user (to prevent people from trying to get lucky and hit the highest score). Do you think you have played it that many times?

We'll look into increasing this cap, and certainly need to display a more user friendly error message.
I'm not really sure. It's only 10 questions so it goes quickly when you're on your bosses dime. Does the limit restart on Sundays or a calendar week? Cause I definitely haven't played that many times since Sunday.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:06 PM   #13
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexerr
I'm not really sure. It's only 10 questions so it goes quickly when you're on your bosses dime. Does the limit restart on Sundays or a calendar week? Cause I definitely haven't played that many times since Sunday.
It resets at 4am EST on Sunday.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:11 PM   #14
Rookie

sovvy's Arena

OVR: 0

I've been having the same problem for over a week.
"Sorry, an error has occurred.
Please try again later."

Gamertag: esovvy (360)

I haven't been able to get on since the game released, so I definitely haven't played 100 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:34 PM   #15
Rookie

vexerr's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
It resets at 4am EST on Sunday.

If I had to guess, I'd say I probably played it 20-25 over the course of the day Tuesday. So, maybe between the past two weeks I've hit 100 but definitely not since 4 am on Sunday.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »