Home

NCAA 2003 Lock-up solution

This is a discussion on NCAA 2003 Lock-up solution within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2003, 10:59 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 2003 Lock-up solution

I rarely had a problem with lockups in NCAA 2003 (maybe 3-4 of them in 200 or so games), but taking the game out of the tray and putting it back in never helped me.
Old 05-14-2003, 02:48 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

ECU_EL_GRINGO said:
I rarely had a problem with lockups in NCAA 2003 (maybe 3-4 of them in 200 or so games), but taking the game out of the tray and putting it back in never helped me.

OF COURSE, less than 7 hours after making this post, my game freezes near the end of the 3rd game I had played tonight, without saving...
Old 05-14-2003, 10:37 AM   #11
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:

TidePride50 said:
Quote:

I gave away the game because of lock ups, it was just too frustrating. I miss it though and even considered getting a new PS2 for the game since the lock ups seem to be more of a problem with older PS2's.

I did not give mine away, but I was about to get a new ps2 to try to stop it. But I decided just to put up with it aand wait and buy me a xbox shortly before 2004 comes out.

It was after 4 lockups in a row trying to play a championship game against Texas in my 2nd year Dynasty. I just got too frustrated, gave the game away as a gift to someone who really wanted it and had a newer PS2. He has never had a problem.

I was thinking about getting the Xbox version this year until the Online thing was announced. Now I will probably stick to the PS2 version. I am considering getting the new PS2 when it comes out...the one bundled with the Network Adapter and has all those enhancements. I don't have the NA yet anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »