Home

The 3-2-6 is still the most dominating online Defense

This is a discussion on The 3-2-6 is still the most dominating online Defense within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2009, 11:33 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: The 3-2-6 is still the most dominating online Defense

Yes, you can move the ball against this defense. Yesterday I decided to play a game to practice some of the plays that I described earlier. I picked Houston with the generic spread playbook and I looked for someone who went with florida. I saw Quarters press coverage all day. Ofcourse I lost b/c he just threw bombs and had a vastly superior team but things that I noticed:

1. They expect you to run on first down because of the illusion that quarters D gives. So, I always mixed in shotgun ace sweep, and PA on first down{te can't be jammed}. You CANNOT get discouraged with 3 yard runs and passes. After all, 3*4 = first down.
2. Lets say its 2 and 7. This is where they control DE expecting pass. I come out in 5WR and run jet sweep attacking him. Again 3-4 yards or more.

3. OK, now its 3rd and 3 or something like that. They will call quarters D man short zone press. They control middle lb and I call shotgun y trips slot drive. They pick up slot drag route(bait) and I hit TE over the deep middle. FIRST DOWN.

You have to nick and dime your way to victory and be patient. Eventually they will have to change it up a little. IF they call zone, seams all day. Then I throw in a draw. Then speed option. Then they don't know whats coming. ITS TOUGH but you have to take it 10 yards at a time.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »