Home

online dynasty glitch?

This is a discussion on online dynasty glitch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2009, 10:40 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
online dynasty glitch?

we had played about 9 or 10 games of the first season without any problems. then, for some reason one of the guys i am playing with wins a game against cincinnati in a blow out; however, it gives him a loss for it. but we kept playing and made it to the bowl games without any further problems. then in the bowl game he beats ohio state and it gives him another loss.

has this happened to anyone else? or does anyone know the problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 12:42 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: online dynasty glitch?

This is happening to our dynasty currently. When commish advances it is as if it has simulated the games instead of recording the actual result. This has happend in 2 dynasties with the same commish. Anyone know why this is happening?
Old 08-06-2009, 12:52 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 3

That happened to me one time last year. I beat some team and then the Commish advanced and it said that I lost the game. We couldn't figure out any way to fix it... hell, we couldn't even figure out what caused it. Luckily, it hasn't happened again since then.

The only thing I can possibly think of that is a reason it does that is maybe he was having some sort of internet problem that wouldn't allow the result to be saved for some reason.

My only suggestion would be to make sure that when that guy finishes his game, he exits the Dynasty by going to the Dynasty Menu and clicking on "Exit Dynasty Mode." Then, I would strongly reccomend loading the Dynasty again to make sure the result was recorded.

I'm not going to say that this will stop it from happening because I'm not sure it will, but I started doing it that way since it happened to me and it hasn't happened again.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:27 AM   #4
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Is he saving his dynasty to a memory unit or his harddrive? He should be loading it up every time he gets on. The commish should be the ONLY person with the dynasty saved on a MU or his HD.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »