Home

People can still use Recruit Advisor and Recruit Reports in online dynasties

This is a discussion on People can still use Recruit Advisor and Recruit Reports in online dynasties within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2009, 01:07 PM   #9
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: People can still use Recruit Advisor and Recruit Reports in online dynasties

sorry, i think even i mis-understood what you were saying Helli... all of this "getting around the system" stuff gives me tired head, but there's a great conversation about it here...

http://www.traditionfootball.com/for...ead.php?t=4311

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 07-31-2009, 01:18 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: People can still use Recruit Advisor and Recruit Reports in online dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellisan
4) Tells you about certain players that are trying to decide what school they want to attend (the effect is shown by a X2 when you call them, and you will get double the influence for everything you do during that call)
I just had this happen to me in my online dynasty, and I don't have any of the boosts or what not.
Old 07-31-2009, 01:25 PM   #11
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tieboomer
I just had this happen to me in my online dynasty, and I don't have any of the boosts or what not.
Right. All the advisor does is tell you who they are so you don't have to go looking for them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 01:48 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 24

I bet a lot of people take their dynasty offline to "cheat". It could be done last year by just taking it offline and unlocking recruits pitches and finding out which ones they like. I'd like to see in the future the ability to turn off the saving the dynasty offline, OR have the ability to see how many times people save the dynasty offline. I think it would help eliminate the problem.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:14 PM   #13
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii_Stars
I bet a lot of people take their dynasty offline to "cheat". It could be done last year by just taking it offline and unlocking recruits pitches and finding out which ones they like. I'd like to see in the future the ability to turn off the saving the dynasty offline, OR have the ability to see how many times people save the dynasty offline. I think it would help eliminate the problem.
Just being able to SEE or recognize who takes it offline would help stop the problem. Like a pop up saying cheeser1234 has taken the dynasty offline at 2 pm would be fine
Old 07-31-2009, 04:42 PM   #14
Fan of real schools

Hellisan's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverinesFinest
Just being able to SEE or recognize who takes it offline would help stop the problem. Like a pop up saying cheeser1234 has taken the dynasty offline at 2 pm would be fine
LOL. I agree that it would be great just to know. I save the file quarterly just in case somebody else doesn't. In the preseason, we needed somebody to have saved it and nobody did. Had to start over as a result.
Old 07-31-2009, 04:54 PM   #15
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

I agree, it would be good to know who takes it offline. Just like you can see who restarts their game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2009, 05:10 PM   #16
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10
Exclamation Re: People can still use Recruit Advisor and Recruit Reports in online dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
but there's a great conversation about it here...

http://www.traditionfootball.com/for...ead.php?t=4311
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlyGilmore
these two concern me ...

Quote:
3) Tells you about a guy on your recruiting list that will sign instantly if you talk to him.

4) Tells you about certain players that are trying to decide what school they want to attend (the effect is shown by a X2 when you call them, and you will get double the influence for everything you do during that call)
Agreed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »