Home

Moving Conferences!!

This is a discussion on Moving Conferences!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2009, 02:31 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 17
Moving Conferences!!

just wanted to know what everyone elses opinion is. I am in my first dynasty with WVU...Although i love the big east i am going to have to take them out of that conference next year. I have one of the easiest schedules ever. I don't believe there is no chance of BCS contention in that conference. i know i can customize my schedule, but i don't want to have to do that. I want a schedule that is going to be tough n e ways....i am currently ranked 12th, and there is only one team ranked other than me. That is Rutgers. what conference should i go to?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 03:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Moving Conferences!!

I'd go to the Big Ten...Replace Northwestern or Indiana (Personally, I'd move Indiana and Northwestern, and put WVU and Notre Dame in the Big Ten)...

The other option that would be semi-realistic would be ACC I guess...

SEC wouldn't be realistic, but would be the largest challenge obviously.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaugherty
just wanted to know what everyone elses opinion is. I am in my first dynasty with WVU...Although i love the big east i am going to have to take them out of that conference next year. I have one of the easiest schedules ever. I don't believe there is no chance of BCS contention in that conference. i know i can customize my schedule, but i don't want to have to do that. I want a schedule that is going to be tough n e ways....i am currently ranked 12th, and there is only one team ranked other than me. That is Rutgers. what conference should i go to?
Big East is a BCS conference you go undefeated and you should challenge. If you want to better your odds schedule some tough non conference games. I know in past versions I had no problem winning national titles with Louisville.

Also how do you change conferences after a year? Unless you're planning on restarting, I don't see how it's done.
Old 08-01-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
Banned

i thought you could do it after the season to....or do you get invites? Or can u do neither? If so, i will probably just stay in the big east then! i did put oklahoma state on my schedule the first year...and did i get smashed...lol
Old 08-01-2009, 04:14 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddaugherty
i thought you could do it after the season to....or do you get invites? Or can u do neither? If so, i will probably just stay in the big east then! i did put oklahoma state on my schedule the first year...and did i get smashed...lol
I thought you were planning on restarting. After a season, you can only get invites, which is very possible in the Big East. I'm not sure where you would go geographically though. Adam from EA said Big East had the lowest prestige for a BCS conference so you should be able to move with them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2009, 04:19 PM   #6
Banned

that's awesome...i just finished up my season..i am a huge fan of WVU in RL because i am from there...but...i don't like them much on the game..so i am thinkin about just starting another dynasty with a team i know nothing about...which i have ALOT to choose from LOL....
Old 08-01-2009, 05:02 PM   #7
Rookie

mwink31's Arena

OVR: 2

At one point the Big10 actually had several teams on a short list to add to the conference for a championship game and WVU was second on that list behind ND. That fell through once they realized that WVU doesnt deserve to be in the Big10 (just kidding, actually the President feels the Big10 does not need a 12th team)!!

I would not change conferences, it makes it too unrealistic for me, but thats just IMO tho'. But I think Big10 is your best bet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »