Home

Toughest team defenses to face online?

This is a discussion on Toughest team defenses to face online? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2009, 02:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Toughest team defenses to face online?

So far, this is how I would rank them.

1. Texas
2. USC
3. Florida

The reason I made this online is because i'm just factoring in how people use them or what you have seen from these teams with different players online. Obviously, Florida/USC have better ranked defenses than Texas, but I gave them the nod because of the glitch himself...Sergio Kindle. Dude is basically unblockable and every Texas I have faced, they will come out in a nickel or 3-2-6, sent everyone back in coverage and speed rush him. Very tough when you are passing. USC gets second because of Taylor Mays and the speed on that D, although I don't like facing Florida's D either.

But I think the way I have seen many people use Texas online with that speed at LB and mostly on the ends makes them a tough team to pass against.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2009, 12:11 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: Toughest team defenses to face online?

Texas's defense is DEADLY when used with the 4-2-5. Their LBs (with the exception of maybe Muckelroy) can cover like Defensive Backs. Their Strong Safeties eat up the run like it's nobody's business. And Sergio Kindle can run with just about any QB not named Robert Griffin or Terrelle Pryor.

Throw in the fact that they have a really good Free Safety in Earl Thomas, and you have a recipe for disaster for any offense.
Old 08-05-2009, 03:36 AM   #3
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTAllTheWay
Texas's defense is DEADLY when used with the 4-2-5. Their LBs (with the exception of maybe Muckelroy) can cover like Defensive Backs. Their Strong Safeties eat up the run like it's nobody's business. And Sergio Kindle can run with just about any QB not named Robert Griffin or Terrelle Pryor.

Throw in the fact that they have a really good Free Safety in Earl Thomas, and you have a recipe for disaster for any offense.

good post and I agree 100%, ran into the Longhorns last saturday night. Only difference is that the guy using them played a 3-3-5 stack. Was still very effective running the same stunts that I like to run out of the 33 like, STORM RED, COV 2 MLB BLITZ, SS ZONE BLITZ, and fire green. These stunts are very much a part of my package as well, but running them with TEXAS must be a real pleasure.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:11 AM   #4
MVP

TheGamingChef's Arena

OVR: 18

When I see someone using Florida or USC on Live, I always jump straight to Texas. They are absolute beasts.

Whenever I see someone choose the Longhorns, I back out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »