Home

User v User game disconnects

This is a discussion on User v User game disconnects within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2009, 04:50 PM   #9
HST
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: User v User game disconnects

I read in another thread that they're working on a patch that will make it to where you won't need any servers to play other people. This new method will allow you to play each other via smoke signals. Walla, problem solved. The graphics may be a bit shaky, but it will also cut down on cheesers. Two puffs = pass and one puff = run. This new version will also allow formation substitutions. SWEEEEEEET!
Old 08-05-2009, 06:16 PM   #10
Rookie

secballers's Arena

OVR: 4

I had to discontinue our online dynasty because of this problem. Very pissed. Maybe 6 or 8 disconnects per game. This would be a cool thread for adam to jump on and explain this is bs
Old 08-05-2009, 08:00 PM   #11
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

man, that's unfortunate... and hopefully we don't have to shut it down, but if it doesn't improve what choice do we have. I guess we will all just move to Madden... not sure at this point. 300 guys unable to get a stable OD connection for their games... not a coincidence

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2009, 10:39 PM   #12
Tradition Sports Online

RynoAid's Arena

OVR: 29

this thread really says it all...

http://www.traditionfootball.com/for...ead.php?t=4596

there is no way a group of guys this large is isolated incident... what is going on EA?

TAKING APPLICATIONS NOW FOR CCM LEAGUES
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/rynoaid
Old 08-06-2009, 12:07 AM   #13
MVP

MrOctober430's Arena

OVR: 12

I had an EPIC game online that got cut off, pissed me off!
Old 08-07-2009, 09:33 AM   #14
Rookie

marxshut's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: User v User game disconnects (EA HELP!)

I normally don't request this but I really would like to see a response from EA on this. I've finished 1 OD user game in the past 7 attempts. Its almost to the point where its useless to have a user vs user game. Again, I've even pulled my router and gone to NAT 1 and still have issues.

Are we just talking server capacity or is it something more serious? I had to rework my router (Linksys WRT54G) to even get NCAA 2010 to work online (2009 worked fine), so I'm wondering if this year's version is inherently more unstable?
Old 08-07-2009, 10:13 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by marxshut
I normally don't request this but I really would like to see a response from EA on this. I've finished 1 OD user game in the past 7 attempts. Its almost to the point where its useless to have a user vs user game. Again, I've even pulled my router and gone to NAT 1 and still have issues.

Are we just talking server capacity or is it something more serious? I had to rework my router (Linksys WRT54G) to even get NCAA 2010 to work online (2009 worked fine), so I'm wondering if this year's version is inherently more unstable?
marxshut, did you and raider manage to complete the OD game? He sent me a msg on psn saying you guys got DC'd 4 times.

It's hard to believe so many users with high speed internet have problems with their connections. I think the problem is with the EA servers. Also, have you guys noticed the "EA servers not available" and "cannot connect to dynasty servers" messages popping up much more frequently than in 09?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2009, 11:24 AM   #16
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by theohiostbuckeye
marxshut, did you and raider manage to complete the OD game? He sent me a msg on psn saying you guys got DC'd 4 times.

It's hard to believe so many users with high speed internet have problems with their connections. I think the problem is with the EA servers. Also, have you guys noticed the "EA servers not available" and "cannot connect to dynasty servers" messages popping up much more frequently than in 09?
Yes. Every time I try to access my dynasties, I get the 'not able to connect to the Ea servers' message. This definitely seems to be a problem on their side.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »