Home

online dynasty problems..

This is a discussion on online dynasty problems.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
online dynasty problems..

so im the commissioner and all that stuff with 2 of my buddies on a online dynasty. we'll all play our games and do our recruiting. so ill advance the week and its fine with my account. but they wont advance n itll say they havent done anything the previous week when they have so it wont advance them. this happens every other week. any way to fix this? thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 01:50 PM   #2
Rookie

Jerikokai's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: online dynasty problems..

this makes no sense. u can always advance whether players are ready or not.
Old 08-06-2009, 02:12 PM   #3
Rookie

i know you can advance. what im saying is, all 3 of us will play our games and recruit. ill advance it to the next week, but it will not advance for them and the results for the previous week will be lost on theirs but not mine. so i have to simulate their week because they cant see the current week. we cant figure out why its doing this
Old 08-06-2009, 04:13 PM   #4
Rookie

bump
Old 08-06-2009, 08:01 PM   #5
Rookie

This happened to our dynasty 2 weeks in a row. We also have 3 of us in a dynasty. What we did to fix it was I kicked them from the online dysnasty or they quit then it was just me in the dynasty. I reinvited them and they were back on the same week as me. Only thing they lost was their user online dynasty record. So if they were 8-0 or something under the user stats they would go back to 0-0. Not a big deal and better then having to start over. The teams records and all that stay the same so don't confuse it with that. Hope that helps.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2009, 09:33 PM   #6
Rookie

jimmy07's Arena

That happened to me b/c I saved the online franchise to my hard drive. When the commish advanced and I loaded up the franchise I guess it loads up whatever you saved last which is probably behind. I deleted my file and then entered the league again and it was fine. I just dont save it to my hard drive anymore and I havent had a problem.
Old 08-06-2009, 09:59 PM   #7
Rookie

Bucknut17's Arena

easy fix they need togo clear the od file from their hard drive, and tell them not to save it to their hard drive. only the commish should save it, for some reason when everyone saves it it saves corrupt files.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:40 PM   #8
Pro

blackscorpion11's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlesh04
i know you can advance. what im saying is, all 3 of us will play our games and recruit. ill advance it to the next week, but it will not advance for them and the results for the previous week will be lost on theirs but not mine. so i have to simulate their week because they cant see the current week. we cant figure out why its doing this

Same S*** happened in my teambuilder dynasty week 6! It advanced for everyone but wiped out 3 teams games results and gave them losses for games they had won that week... not cool since 2 of those teams were undefeated.. this is a gamekiller IMO.. how can you continue a dynasty not knowing if your games will be saved????? CMON EA WTF??!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »