Home

Ok. I just cant stand the CPU f***ing cheating any longer.

This is a discussion on Ok. I just cant stand the CPU f***ing cheating any longer. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2009, 04:48 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Ok. I just cant stand the CPU f***ing cheating any longer.

play man press and sit your safety by the flanker and the slot then see your safety get 20 picks a season...pass defense on heisman is stupid easy because the cpu QB doesnt know what to do against press coverage...its ********...they just throw the ball w/in 2 seconds eventhough their WR is not even 3 yards off the L.O.S....get a clue EA
Old 08-08-2009, 04:53 AM   #34
Pro

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eski33
I can't explain this one. I could see if you fumbled every time you touched the ball. Not being able to stop the CPU is in your hands. If three pass plays equaled 70 yards, where did the other 500 yards come from? Something doesn't look right with this....
The other 500 yards would have come on the other 39 completions obviously.

I've had games like this on ps2. I remember playing UCF in a dynasty with D1AA Chattanooga in their 3rd season of D1A football and the UCF QBs went 35-45 for 618 yards and 7 TDs with no picks and the team had 756 yards of offense as they beat me 66-17.

Of course my team was absolutely terrible (2-10 on the season playing in the rough and tough Conf USA and giving up over 44 ppg. I played 11 of the games and simmed the opener against D1AA Tennessee Martin... and lost). The next year my team was a ton better (5-7) but UCF still lit me up 27-37 464 yds 5 TD 1 INT in my all time greatest game I ever played... I lost 73-0.

Point is this: when the CPU wants to win, it wins. When it wants to score, it scores. When it want you to fumble, throw a pick, drop a pass, get sacked, or even receive an INT... it makes sure that it happens.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:57 AM   #35
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooldude79
play man press and sit your safety by the flanker and the slot then see your safety get 20 picks a season...pass defense on heisman is stupid easy because the cpu QB doesnt know what to do against press coverage...its ********...they just throw the ball w/in 2 seconds eventhough their WR is not even 3 yards off the L.O.S....get a clue EA
The thing is, we all know this glitch. We don't do it because it ruins the game. Some people on here (most) want to play the game right and not use bugs to win.

@ OP: I had a game like this in an online dynasty. Lost 66-17 as VT to Alabama, opening game. 10 dropped passes on 27 attempts. Not incompletions, drops. While the computer went like 24-25 and their RB had 11 broken tackles. Yep, everybody loves playing these games...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2009, 10:09 AM   #36
Pro

IIx Nautica xII's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by sccavs64
I play on heisman with sliders posted on OS. 8 min quarters. And no, usually i play decent defense. This is my second year with USF and before that game i average giving up about 20 points a game.
20 pts per game is pretty bad, In my OD right now I allow only 13 pts per game. Maybe you should try more of a ball control scheme, the less time your defense is on the field the less points the other team can score.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:16 AM   #37
Pro

IIx Nautica xII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach9139
Shot in the dark here, but were you playing a lot of zone coverage?
man coverage with no presure gets exploited way to much by computer, try zone blitzing them, works for me and I have the top ranked D and ranked 1st in turnovers at 16 for the year. Works much better than man.

Old 08-08-2009, 10:28 AM   #38
MVP

Roggie's Arena

OVR: 17

Zone blitzing for me gets shredded. Doesn't matter if I'm UNC or Virginia Tech. Then again, my OD commish didn't use any sliders, so...
Old 08-08-2009, 10:41 AM   #39
Pro

IIx Nautica xII's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roggie
Zone blitzing for me gets shredded. Doesn't matter if I'm UNC or Virginia Tech. Then again, my OD commish didn't use any sliders, so...
Im not using any sliders, its differen't in a 4-3 with zone blitzing then in a 3-4 which is what i run. 4-3 is more effective when using man coverage while the 3-4 is when using the zone. Try it.

Old 08-08-2009, 11:37 AM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 3

Try using the swat pass away game plan when you are getting blown up by the passing game. You wont get near as many interceptions but your backs will make a better effort to break up the pass, lowering the CPU completion percentage. I use this game plan method especially when I am over matched talent wise. It seems to help a bit, the computer will still make some big plays but not as often.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »