Home

McCoy gets jipped on player ratings.

This is a discussion on McCoy gets jipped on player ratings. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-14-2009, 07:46 PM   #49
Pro

rhombic21's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: McCoy gets jipped on player ratings.

I'm pretty sure that Bradford won the Heisman last year. That might be one reason why his AWR deserves to be higher. He was #1 in QB effeciency, threw for 14 more TDs (with the same number of interceptions), and threw for 900 more yards than McCoy did last year. He's also led his team to back to back Big 12 championships, and set NCAA freshman records in 2007.

Beyond all of that, no team in Division I football has ever scored more points than OU did last year, and Sam Bradford was the guy directing it all. The goal of offense is to score points, and nobody has done a better job leading their team in that regard than Sam.

Last edited by rhombic21; 08-14-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 08:11 PM   #50
Rookie

harrisonial2992's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: McCoy gets jipped on player ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhombic21
I'm pretty sure that Bradford won the Heisman last year. That might be one reason why his AWR deserves to be higher. He was #1 in QB effeciency, threw for 14 more TDs (with the same number of interceptions), and threw for 900 more yards than McCoy did last year. He's also led his team to back to back Big 12 championships, and set NCAA freshman records in 2007.

Beyond all of that, no team in Division I football has ever scored more points than OU did last year, and Sam Bradford was the guy directing it all. The goal of offense is to score points, and nobody has done a better job leading their team in that regard than Sam.
Just because he won the Heisman last year desnt mean his awareness rating should be higher, this isnt a "find the trophy in a closet game." Lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »