Home

Excessive Delay

This is a discussion on Excessive Delay within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2009, 02:35 AM   #1
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

OVR: 11
Excessive Delay

So I was just playing online beating some kid by 3 TD's. And hes running a hurry up with less than a minute and one of my dlineman was late getting back and was offsides and I got booted for excessive delay. Not once did I humanly jump offside. Thanks EA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2009, 09:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Excessive Delay

yea i got booted 4 that and my opponent paused da game so i was waitin 4 him 2 resume game
Old 08-28-2009, 10:59 PM   #3
MVP

Kriech23's Arena

OVR: 17

Online is such a joke this year. I don't even try to play it unless it's with one of my friends.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:17 AM   #4
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

My record is 19-6. I have four disconnects, one excessive delay, and one legit loss.

O and sportsmanship points are so stupid. Im up 30-15 (wierd score I know) Corso tells me to go for two. I go for two miss it and get a -10 for going for two.

DO THEY WATCH FOOTBALL????
Old 08-29-2009, 03:21 AM   #5
Rookie

jts20's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy
My record is 19-6. I have four disconnects, one excessive delay, and one legit loss.

O and sportsmanship points are so stupid. Im up 30-15 (wierd score I know) Corso tells me to go for two. I go for two miss it and get a -10 for going for two.

DO THEY WATCH FOOTBALL????
Really? EA doesn't see the logic in being up by 3 scores instead of just two i guess
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2009, 01:34 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

i hate the sportsmanship points too. there have been times when im blowing out some crappy team and at the beginning of the third quarter i have to run the ball the rest of the game or lose points. i understand when youre up 3 TDs with a couple of mins to go but i was up 38-7 and the first play i ran in the 3rd got -15. makes you 1-dimensional so the other person/cpu can come back i guess
Old 08-29-2009, 01:37 PM   #7
MVP

gator3guy's Arena

Sportsmanship doesn't even get the most important thing right: People going for it on fourth down. You get +10 for punting but -0 for going for it.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:11 PM   #8
MVP

FunkDockta27's Arena

OVR: 17

been a while ince i logged on online for NCAA...heres my first 4 games, Florida (me) to counter his pick of Terrelle Pryor..oh i mean Ohio St lol jk I dont mind, who anyone picks...I'm up 16-0 (going to the extra point idk if he quit, it froze, idk...) thats one DNF for me, and i didnt quit or lose my connection. Game 2 we picked out teams its loading....and froze...again I didnt lose my connection or quit nothing....2 DNFs...third game i did get the "connection lost from EA servers" message...my DNF was at 66%, I dont quit nothing, makes me look bad ya know? Damn
so i finally got one in, dude was a good baller too...i took North Texas, he went Mid Tenn St. Beat me with about a minute to go with a FG...awesome game

FIFA12 PS3
St Pats 44 pts; 2nd place

NCAA14 PS3
Career W-L: 50-39
NoTex 2013 CUSA Champs

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »